The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

How to kill Rada Al-saran??

Strut6569
Strut6569
✭✭
He's kicking my butt!
  • Faiza
    Faiza
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not sure if you still need help with this, but basically you need to guide him into the negate/weakening field that Verandis creates.

As you kill adds, Verandis gains the necessary power to charge the field. Once it is active, you'll need to kite Rada into it.

Something to note, at first I had trouble with this because my pets were keep his attention outside of the field. So if you have pets, you'll probably want to dismiss then. It's not terribly hard to do without them.

While Rada is in the field he will take more damage, and before you know it after a few cycles of this he will be on his away to the Far Shores.
  • Herfules
    Herfules
    Soul Shriven
    So is the main mechanic killing off the adds both before and after he turns into the big bad creature? Or is it different before he changes?
    Edited by Herfules on December 5, 2020 8:14AM
  • InaMoonlight
    InaMoonlight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Herfules wrote: »
    So is the main mechanic killing off the adds both before and after he turns into the big bad creature? Or is it different before he changes?

Just keep killing adds and he dies, it's constant :)
    Edit = Typos ... as usual. <;D
  • Strut6569
    Strut6569
    ✭✭
    Thank you all!!