The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Undaunted Event should include PB group event boss

JessPushToPlay
JessPushToPlay
✭✭✭
For a while now I've wished Undaunted quest in general should include the public dungeons since you have to either be mid-high level or in a group to do these-- BUT at the very least, especially since the Undaunted Event includes "Bolgrul’s daily Undaunted delve quest" for a reward box, I think the Undaunted Event should also include a PD quest to complete the group event boss for reward boxes.
PC & PS4 | NA
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If it's meant to stay on theme, then the Undaunted don't have anything to do with public dungeons. I'm sure they could find a way to expand it out to public dungeons if they wanted to, but it's supposed to be a group dungeon event. I think it was more of an olive branch allowing Bolgrul to count for tickets.
  • JessPushToPlay
    JessPushToPlay
    ✭✭✭
    If it's meant to stay on theme, then the Undaunted don't have anything to do with public dungeons. I'm sure they could find a way to expand it out to public dungeons if they wanted to, but it's supposed to be a group dungeon event. I think it was more of an olive branch allowing Bolgrul to count for tickets.

I'm not sure why that is- to get to the group event in a PD you have to fight through mobs & a few other bosses & it's hard to solo unless you're leveled up. Even in easy dungeon you could solo, that, too, if leveled up.
    PC & PS4 | NA
  • Starlock
    Starlock
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When they first released the dailies for Mages, Fighters, and Undaunted, I couldn't shake the feeling that they mixed up Mages and Undaunted. They won't fix it now, but given Undaunted content is group-based and significantly harder than delves, delves should have been Mages guild and public dungeons should have been Undaunted. Oh well.
  • Rikkadir
    Rikkadir
    ✭✭✭
    ...since the Undaunted Event includes "Bolgrul’s daily Undaunted delve quest" for a reward box...

Why can't Bolgrul’s quest give 2 event tickets as well as the reward box (which gave me a treasure map lol).
    So the only way to get any 'event tickets' during the event is to do dungeons, which I hate as I just get slagged off by not very friendly players, 'coz I don't always know where I'm going. (Apparently all dungeons are a race).

I just wasted 5 event tickets at the Impresario, and I want to get them back. What's the easiest dungeon to solo?
    Any event tickets for world bosses?

Thank you.
    PS4/PS5/EU
  • JessPushToPlay
    JessPushToPlay
    ✭✭✭
    Rikkadir wrote: »
    ...since the Undaunted Event includes "Bolgrul’s daily Undaunted delve quest" for a reward box...

Why can't Bolgrul’s quest give 2 event tickets as well as the reward box (which gave me a treasure map lol).
    So the only way to get any 'event tickets' during the event is to do dungeons, which I hate as I just get slagged off by not very friendly players, 'coz I don't always know where I'm going. (Apparently all dungeons are a race).

I just wasted 5 event tickets at the Impresario, and I want to get them back. What's the easiest dungeon to solo?
    Any event tickets for world bosses?

Thank you.

Oh, wow- yes, I just put a message to their bug forum because that doesn't seem right & I realized this yesterday after I did his daily (only had time for the that one). I know it says only the dungeon final boss get's event tickets- why even do a delve then? I'm mostly participating for event tickets! You're right- I'd take 2 instead of 3, for sure.
    PC & PS4 | NA
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can do Bolgrul’s daily Undaunted delve quest.

I think the Halloween event uses all bosses, iirc.