Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Twice Born Star today

Zama666
Zama666
✭✭✭✭
Hello,

After all the changes (patches, expansion), Twice Born Star, for a hybrid tank/healer - still worth it?

Questions.

I put Divines on my TBS set

How do I change Mundus stones since there are two? Which one will it remove?

Anyone change the Mundi often? If so, please explain how and why you rotate them. Just curious and looking for new ideas.

When TBS gets damaged, do the Mundi stop working or get nerfed?

I have the 5 piece set. Any point get the Jewelry crafted for it - make it 6 piece or just a waste? Or does it boost my Mundi further.

Is Mundi a word?

Tanks all!
  • WrathOfInnos
    WrathOfInnos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It’s not a very good set these days. Whichever 2nd mundus you choose there’s a better set that does the same thing. Also no point in more than 5 pieces of any set.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, @Zama666, if you're not doing any competitive content you can get some mileage out of Twice Born Star (TBS).

Remember they buffed Divines in August with the Stonethorn patch.

I did try some high crit healer builds (using the Thief/Shadow mundus, Mother's Sorrow, and Alteration Mastery) and had some mild success in PvE content

TBS isn't viable in PvP anymore. Maximizing 7-piece Divines is impossible in the proc set meta (except for very niche or troll builds).

The game will always discard your oldest mundus stone when selecting a new mundus stone. And, yes, sometimes it gets bugged ... just review your character sheet to make sure everything is calculating correctly.
  • NoSoup
    NoSoup
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think if they made it so it remembered the second mundus so you can 3/5 it, it would be worth experimenting with again, but with how it is that you have to have 5 pieces on both bars, its just not worth it.
    Formally SirDopey, lost forum account during the great reset.....
  • NoSoup
    NoSoup
    ✭✭✭✭
    To be honest, they should just completely change it so that it doubles the effect of your mundus stone and it might become rellevant again....
    Formally SirDopey, lost forum account during the great reset.....
  • Zama666
    Zama666
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes, @Zama666, if you're not doing any competitive content you can get some mileage out of Twice Born Star (TBS).

Remember they buffed Divines in August with the Stonethorn patch.

I did try some high crit healer builds (using the Thief/Shadow mundus, Mother's Sorrow, and Alteration Mastery) and had some mild success in PvE content

TBS isn't viable in PvP anymore. Maximizing 7-piece Divines is impossible in the proc set meta (except for very niche or troll builds).

The game will always discard your oldest mundus stone when selecting a new mundus stone. And, yes, sometimes it gets bugged ... just review your character sheet to make sure everything is calculating correctly.

Thanks! Really appreciate your comments. Off to deconstruct.....
  • Pixiepumpkin
    Pixiepumpkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i think a lot of sets are not so good now because everyone does the meta

i was trying to look for better builds for my charcers but all of them say use false gods but i dont do trials so i feel like armor i use is no good
    "𝕰𝖛𝖊𝖓 𝕲𝖔𝖉𝖘 𝖉𝖎𝖘𝖑𝖎𝖐𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖆𝖇𝖘𝖔𝖑𝖚𝖙𝖊, 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖎𝖙 𝖘𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖐𝖘 𝖔𝖋 𝖘𝖔𝖒𝖊𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖑𝖆𝖗𝖌𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖒𝖘𝖊𝖑𝖛𝖊𝖘." ― Sotha Sil
    PC/NA
  • Zama666
    Zama666
    ✭✭✭✭

i was trying to look for better builds for my charcers but all of them say use false gods but i dont do trials so i feel like armor i use is no good

Maybe, but some people still get creative and try. But yeah, I know what you are saying.

TBS is 9 traits and two Mundi...there must be some situation where it excels. but likely more when it fails
  • WrathOfInnos
    WrathOfInnos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You’ll be happy to know that False Gods is no longer meta. It’s really only used for a few specific scenarios where extra sustain is needed, much like VO.
  • Zer0_CooL
    Zer0_CooL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its best set to use for <50lvl chars since the mundus bonus does not scale with your level. Besides of that, it is underwhelming.
  • Zama666
    Zama666
    ✭✭✭✭
    Its best set to use for <50lvl chars since the mundus bonus does not scale with your level. Besides of that, it is underwhelming.

i am saddened