The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Master writ turn in adding more steps?

EmpressMeg
EmpressMeg
✭✭
Hi all

I used to be able to turn in master writs to Rolis Hlaalu six at a time by hitting I (inventory), going to consumables, scrolling down to select a writ, accepting, hitting I again and it would dump me back into the consumables menu in my inventory right where it left me. Now I have to hit I and select consumables again, then scroll all the way down to select another master writ to open to do the multi-turn in. What did I do to my options that caused that to happen? All I have done in the last two weeks was to turn the master volume up a wee bit. This adds some extra steps I normally would not have required to turn in several master writs at once. Any help would be appreciated. Am I the only one experiencing this?
NA, PC @EmpressMeg
  • Dagoth_Rac
    Dagoth_Rac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    It is a bug (or new feature?!) introduced by latest patch. If you are on a PC, the addon "Workaround: Keep Inventory Category" fixes it.
  • EmpressMeg
    EmpressMeg
    ✭✭
    Dagoth_Rac wrote: »
    It is a bug (or new feature?!) introduced by latest patch. If you are on a PC, the addon "Workaround: Keep Inventory Category" fixes it.

Awesome, thank you kindly!
    NA, PC @EmpressMeg
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can also use the Advanced Filters addon to fix it, which I think a lot of players already had installed.

I considered uninstalling that when the last update came in, since the game itself finally has sub-categories now, but fortunately I decided to just turn it off and see how things went. As it turns out I'll be using it a while longer, until ZOS can catch up to the amateurs and get their system working as well as the 3rd party addon.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"