Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Harborage Issues

DawnsLight65
DawnsLight65
✭✭✭
I went thru the lists and didnt see a question on this happening during this last update. I fast traveled to the Harborage because it has been a week since I had a quest progression prompt after getting Tharn out. They didnt have the next stage for me, but told me they were 'discussing things' , tho I had gone up over 40 CP, and completed another whole country questline.

So I fast traveled to Auridon, and then tried to travel back, but it errored/blue screened out on me. 30 times. I cant get back into the Harborage. I have tried restarting game, restarting console, restarting everything. Still errors out on me. Any advice? Its the main quest line, so I really cant just skip it.
Ra'avi Ahjonihr Khajit Stamblade, Level 1500Master ThiefCrafter and ExplorerHero of the Dominion, Pact, and CovenantMember of the DragonguardFriend to Razum-darFavored of Azura
'It does not matter to M'aiq how strong or smart one is. It only matters what one can do.' -M'aiq the Liar
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You need to walk into, or out of, the Main Gate to your Main City in your Alliance. The quest does not appear at the Harborage or the Wayshrines.

Also, there are no level requirements anymore, you can do the next stage as soon as you finish the previous one. At least until you get to the final stages, then, other requirements are needed.

Note, any Capital in one of your Alliance Zones may be enough, although Skywatch does not really count as the Capital.
    Edited by Nestor on November 30, 2020 4:13PM
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Fennwitty
    Fennwitty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Some people have had issues starting quests relating to those key npcs if they're on one of the 'prologue' quests that also involve the npc.

Like the N. Elsweyr prologue quest has you also supposed to talk to Abnur Tharn, and if you were on that quest the game couldn't figure out making both available. So check if you're on another quest involving one of the main npcs.

Normally the only thing stopping you from getting the next step in the main story quest is you have to pretty much go to the starter city or some other city. For Ebonheart Pact this means going back toward Davon's Watch in my experience. Try walking from Harborage to the adjacent city?
    Edited by Fennwitty on November 30, 2020 6:42PM
    PC NA
  • DawnsLight65
    DawnsLight65
    ✭✭✭
    I finally got into the Harborage, but still no movement on the main quest. I am a Khajit, and therefore Dominion. I have walked all the way from Vulkel Guard and back. I was getting quest progression from Auridon before it stopped. However, I DID open the quest in South Elsewyr where I need to talk to Tharn. Do I need to abandon that quest to proceed with the main quest? Would be a pain, but not as big as the one where I cant complete the main quest....
    Ra'avi Ahjonihr Khajit Stamblade, Level 1500Master ThiefCrafter and ExplorerHero of the Dominion, Pact, and CovenantMember of the DragonguardFriend to Razum-darFavored of Azura
    'It does not matter to M'aiq how strong or smart one is. It only matters what one can do.' -M'aiq the Liar
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, either finish that stage or abandon that quest with Tharn. Then the prophet should appear at the gate.

I thought they had fixed that issue.
    Edited by Nestor on December 7, 2020 2:19PM
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• DawnsLight65
    DawnsLight65
    ✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    Yes, either finish that stage or abandon that quest with Tharn. Then the prophet should appear at the gate.

I thought they had fixed that issue.

I did and it worked.. and Tharn is more of an *** than he was before. ;)