Hello dear forumers,
Edited by MerguezMan on December 3, 2020 3:15PM
Here's my try at guessing the 2021 plot for the whole year. Feel free to comment or add your own version.
Q1 DLC - Dungeons
Lyris Titan returns to Skingrad and finds out cases of Knahaten flu there. She tries to help Skingrad natives and Cyrodiil refugees, but some Daedric cultists block the incoming supplies and make the situation worse. She calls your help to open the path and investigate about that cult.
- Venture into the woods around Skingrad to hunt down the cultists that block the supplies.
- Explore a hidden Daedric temple and try to discover who the cultists worship.
Q2 DLC - Chapter
While trying to help Lyris, you are sent to the east, where earlier cases of Knahaten flu where spotted and a cure is researched in south Nibenay basin. Meet up familiar faces in Leyawiin.
- Jorvuld Davaux (healer - see Scalecaller peak dg) expects to find a cure for the flu and needs your help to gather rare ingredients.
- Marthine (Peryite worshipper - see north Elsweyr/Orcrest quest) has received the blessing of Peryite, but instead of also getting the flu, he seems completely immune to it. He asks your protection as the cultists from DLC Q1 seem to try to kill him. You then have to go through a series of trials of worthiness to invoke Peryite and ask him his blessing, so you won't also die of the flu, and may share this blessing as a cure.
- Abnur Tharn Vanus Galerion was also trying to help the refugees, and will teach you battlemage skills to fight the cultists. This will require you to get into Ayleid ruins to imbue yourself with magic runes (new skill line).
- Following the path of defeated Molag Bal, some cultists of Mehrunes Dagon are trying to restart the planemeld by opening gates to Oblivion, with incoming waves of hostile daedras as a result. The ruler of Leyawiin asks your help to stop that cult.
Q3 DLC - Dungeons
- Some argonian tribe in east Black Marsh asks your help, as some weird crystal formations have taken on their Hist, spreading from a daedric breach.
- Your help is requested to close a breach from some daedric realm to some ayleid temple, from where the flu has spread as an origin point.
Q4 DLC - Region
It appears Mehrunes Dagon has nothing to do with the flu, he just jumped on an opportunity when another prince spread the flu on Tamriel. The breaches point directly to Sheogorath's realm, but the crystals seem to be imbued with Jyggalag's energy. As a result, Sheogorath invites you to the Shivering Isles, expecting the blessing of Peryite would prevent you to fall from the desease.