The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

I'm telling on you....

Kwoung
Kwoung
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
unknown.png
  • ccfeeling
    ccfeeling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    PC/Mac: No maintenance – November 30
  • Kurat
    Kurat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ccfeeling wrote: »

Not needed. The crown store is working fine.
  • LightYagami
    LightYagami
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kurat wrote: »
    ccfeeling wrote: »

Not needed. The crown store is working fine.

They fixed crown store extremely quickly around 2 weeks ago ;)
    No improvement on Cyrodill servers -> no ESO plus renewal.
  • Nyladreas
    Nyladreas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I had an extremely annoying kind of DC/occasional crash happening to me for over two weeks after the last couple of patches. I couldn't play the game at all as it was happening about every 5 minutes.

The problem was actually with my computer and my router settings. It wasn't Zenimax's fault at all. They've just changed their coding it seems and most of us don't have our stuff set up right so their new update started outright kicking everybody out.

Normally I'd say it's them too but ever since I've fixed and updated everything properly on my side, I've had 0 DCs and Crashes, and my PvP performance increased almost double. (I'm totally serious with this post)
    Edited by Nyladreas on November 30, 2020 5:51AM
  • twev
    twev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nyladreas wrote: »
    I had an extremely annoying kind of DC/occasional crash happening to me for over two weeks after the last couple of patches. I couldn't play the game at all as it was happening about every 5 minutes.

The problem was actually with my computer and my router settings. It wasn't Zenimax's fault at all. They've just changed their coding it seems and most of us don't have our stuff set up right so their new update started outright kicking everybody out.

Normally I'd say it's them too but ever since I've fixed and updated everything properly on my side, I've had 0 DCs and Crashes, and my PvP performance increased almost double. (I'm totally serious with this post)

Great.
    I have a new modem from Xfinity a week ago.
    800Meg service.
    Still having issues.
    Care to share what the new magic settings are that most of us don't know about yet?

It seems to me that if ZOS changed the servers enough to require new/different settings, and then neglected to make that public knowledge to the customers - that it's ZOS at fault in this case and not the customers.

But thats just, like, my opinion....
    The problem with society these days is that no one drinks from the skulls of their enemies anymore.

PC/NA, i7 with 32 gigs of ram, nVME cards and an nVidea 1060 over fiber.
    I don't play through Steam, ever.
  • zvavi
    zvavi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I would like the magical settings you have, can you please post everything you can from your computer specs to router configs?
  • Aerenthir
    Aerenthir
    ✭✭✭
    They didn't fix the performance issues, but they added few crashes every now and then. Job well done as always. :D
  • Malkiv
    Malkiv
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@Nylandeas

I'm sure my router is different from yours - so the settings interface will look different - but I do have full control of all settings in my router. Would you please share the changes you made? You don't need to include a step-by-step on how you made the changes, but, instead, detailing what specific settings were changed. Thank you!
    PC-NA | PvP (Gray Host & BGs) | PvE (vTrials & vDGs)
  • cave_troll
    cave_troll
    ✭✭✭
    At least it's reporting to Microsoft 😛
  • Suna_Ye_Sunnabe
    Suna_Ye_Sunnabe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I'm glad to hear you've discovered some relief, but that wouldn't explain the consistent and persistent crashing on console. Zenimax made a rather blatant oopsie with this last patch.
    Angua Anyammis Ae Sunna
  • Kwoung
    Kwoung
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    cave_troll wrote: »
    At least it's reporting to Microsoft 😛

At least someone got it!
  • mairwen85
    mairwen85
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Normally I'd say it's them too but ever since I've fixed and updated everything properly on my side, I've had 0 DCs and Crashes, and my PvP performance increased almost double . (I'm totally serious with this post)

😂 :chefkiss: /gg. Nearly had me on the hook 😉

I switched my router off for equivalent improvements.
    Edited by mairwen85 on November 30, 2020 5:33PM