The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Unexpected internal error-xbox NA server

AnonomissX
AnonomissX
✭✭✭✭
Can't log into the Xbox NA server...can get on the European server. Since just after 7:00pm EST. Have dashboarded the game and restarted the console. Xbox one x
Ebonheart Pact, Nord Templar/healer on NA Xbox server. My main toon WAS a tall and foxy redhead - now she has been gamma-irradiated and has green skin and black hair. 3 other characters I only use for writs. Can't be bothered to create multiple toons - EXCEPT now my WW is getting spooled up for Cyrodiil - Blood For The Pact! IRL cranky sometimes redhead chick at large in Las Vegas, NV
  • CycnusX1TheGreat
    Same. Got booted with that grinding noise and cannot get back in. This is getting to be a bit routine
  • Skullstachio
    Skullstachio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just encountered that exact problem this morning.

What did Zeni break this time... because I have to collect my daily login and it’s a bit hard to when you have this kind of issue.
    I know what you di-Iddly did... (you would be wise not to do that again during a time when Suspicion in the gaming space is at an all time high.)
    by not actually revealing real drop tables in the game for all items, you only prove what has been proven with proof of concept that you can/will manipulate item drop chances based on certain elements performed by the player.
  • AnonomissX
    AnonomissX
    ✭✭✭✭
    Trying the European server...eternal load screen. That toon is in Stros M'Kai....
    Ebonheart Pact, Nord Templar/healer on NA Xbox server. My main toon WAS a tall and foxy redhead - now she has been gamma-irradiated and has green skin and black hair. 3 other characters I only use for writs. Can't be bothered to create multiple toons - EXCEPT now my WW is getting spooled up for Cyrodiil - Blood For The Pact! IRL cranky sometimes redhead chick at large in Las Vegas, NV
  • AnonomissX
    AnonomissX
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm supposed to teach a guildie how to use our guild trader and what to farm and sell...other people I know ate still in game. Thanks for making ME the jerk ZOS.
  • Ilawynde
    Ilawynde
    ✭✭✭
    Cant login to game saying internal error!

PEACHY!

@ZOS_BillE @ZOS_KaiSchober @ZOS_AntonioP @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_Adrikoth
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone actually still in or getting on?
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Cdub2382
    Cdub2382
    ✭✭✭
    I am not able to log in due to Unexpected internal error-xbox NA server as well.
  • Lumenn
    Lumenn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same
  • gp1680
    gp1680
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same. Anyone from ZOS want to claim this heaping pile of garbage they’re getting paid to maintain?
  • wolveman
    wolveman
    ✭✭✭
    Eso can mess up a wet dream ... Am on the east coast usa same damn issue just started tonight .. I do know graglorn very bugged the voice chat goes in and out on its own resets every few seconds I tried in different areas across the map no known issues only graglorn ... They messed up something bad I wanted to run a few trials ..
  • Vercingetorix
    Vercingetorix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My friend is still questing in the game without issues. If you get booted or log out from the game at this point, you’re unable to relog. The login capability appears to be malfunctioning.
    “Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
  • HappyTheCamper
    HappyTheCamper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same. Very nice way to end the holiday weekend.
  • UppGRAYxDD
    UppGRAYxDD
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    GG ZoS...
    "Stendarr's mercy be upon you, for the vigil has none to spare."
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Soul Shriven
    Hello everyone,

We appreciate the heads up on the situation! This issue is currently being investigated, keep an eye out on the Dev Tracker as we hope to have an update on this issue posted as soon as possible. Hope to see everyone back in Tamriel soon!

Thank you for your patience.
    Staff Post
  • ShawnLaRock
    ShawnLaRock
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone actually still in or getting on?

I was in at the time of the original post - but logged out to run to the store. Will update when I try to log again in about 20 minutes.

XBOX NA

S.

Edit: freeze on zone load screen & crash to dashboard. 17:22
    Edited by ShawnLaRock on November 30, 2020 1:24AM
  • Sandman929
    Sandman929
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Should change the title to " can't access the crown store"
  • SerraKBella
    SerraKBella
    ✭✭✭
    I get the same message for Xbox NA, but I did just log into my Xbox EU successfully just now.

Edit: Tried Xbox NA again, but still get the unexpected internal error message.

Edit: It worked for me just now Xbox NA.

Edited by SerraKBella on November 30, 2020 1:20AM
  • faeeichenlaub
    faeeichenlaub
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lovely

Edit: 8:22 was able to log in after errors
    Edited by faeeichenlaub on November 30, 2020 1:23AM
    "Azura give me strength, Let my voice change the world as long as I am in it."
  • Clone4423
    Clone4423
    ✭✭
    OMG!
  • AnonomissX
    AnonomissX
    ✭✭✭✭
    AnonomissX wrote: »
    Can't log into the Xbox NA server...can get on the European server. Since just after 7:00pm EST. Have dashboarded the game and restarted the console. Xbox one x

I was able to create a new character and log into the European server, after I pulled the power plug on the xbox and rebooted the modem/router around 8:00 pm EST....8:20 pm EST trying NA server...

Got to character choice screen...chose my main...

Stros M'Kai loading....

I'm IN! Thank you for fixing it, at least for me....😁
  • Meary
    Meary
    ✭✭
    Seems to be working now - at least for me XBOX-NA
  • HappyElephant
    HappyElephant
    ✭✭✭
    Wow. And I thought it could not get worst.
    You should ask for your money back