The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Cloak is still broken

Theignson
Theignson
✭✭✭✭✭
Are you having these issues?

1) you hit cloak, then stealth, and when cloak wears off you pop up and are standing up
2) you are stealthed but the eye keeps opening even if no one around. It won't close until you are out of combat.
Quakrson, Stam DK, Grand Overlord
Trackrsen, Stam Warden, Grand Overlord
Quakrsen, Mag DK, Overlord
Tolliverson, Stam NB, General
Farfarel, Stam Necro, Praetorian
Spencerson, Templar, Prefect
Phosphorsen, Stam Sorc, Colonel
Phosphorson, Mag Sorc, Centurion
Glimson, Arcanist, Major
All EP/ PC NA
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yes, i am having that problem.
    watching other stealthers in pvp i see they also have this problem. and yes it is game breaking.
  • Crash427
    Crash427
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yup. Too bad the other morph sucks.
    NB - dark cloak - a weak HOT and minor protection.
    Warden -artic blast - burst heal, a HOT, and a CC. And my warden has minor protection anyway from its armor skill.
  • ESO_Nightingale
    ESO_Nightingale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Crash427 wrote: »
    Warden -artic blast - burst heal, a HOT, and a CC. And my warden has minor protection anyway from its armor skill.

We have been trying to get blast3.0 addressed for a while and haven't had any success as of yet.
    PvE Frost Warden Main and teacher for ESO-U. Frost Warden PvE Build Article: https://eso-u.com/articles/nightingales_warden_dps_guide__frost_knight. Come Join the ESO Frost Discord to discuss everything frost!: https://discord.gg/5PT3rQX
  • Ragnaroek93
    Ragnaroek93
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Crash427 wrote: »

Dark Cloak is a good skill imo. It's just arctic blast which is beyond broken.
    I used to think that PvP was a tragedy, but now I realize, it's a comedy.
  • Larcomar
    Larcomar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, I posted a query about this the other day to make sure I wasn't misunderstanding how stealth and detect pots work. Stealth is just really janky. I get three things -

- character crouches and remains crouched, but indicator permanently says "detected," even if no other players or npcs are around. Standing and reentering crouch several times may clear. Otherwise go and make a cup of coffee.

- character crouches but immediately stands back up, steadfastly refuses to enter crouch and or stealth. Moving further way from other players or just waiting will usually clear this, but it may take several goes.

- character will not crouch at all; command simply doesn't work - though other commands will so it's not a straightforward lag question.

It's noticeably that this happens more and more the later in the afternoon it is. Someone in the other post replied that the issues mostly have to do with the server not being caught up to where you are.

Either way, I find NB is playable early - mid afternoon. By late afternoon and definitely once your in prime time, he's just a rather squishy bloak running round with a bow.

Only thing I can suggest is just use another toon for prime. I've switched to my warden for evening sessions. Cloak is lovely but artic blast wil have to do :) But then, I switched to the Nb in the first place because the tests broke my temp and even now theyre over she can't seem to heal anyone anymore....

• Doczy
    Doczy
    ✭✭✭
    cloak is only offensive skill now. dont try to use it for run. you have only %1 chance for work :D