Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Pay It Forward Holiday Challenge

Savina
Savina
✭✭✭
Below is information on the events and parties Vanquish (PC/NA) has for the holiday season. I invite anyone in the ESO community, other guild leaders and ZoS staff to consider taking up the "Holiday Challenge" idea and making it work for you and/or your guilds. Anyone that would like to accept the challenge and post here some of your Random Acts of Kindness to inspire others please do! There are no prizes or winners, it is just a great way to spread some holiday cheer!

Vanquish has kicked off the Holiday Season with another year of "PAY IT FORWARD HOLIDAY CHALLENGE"

original.png?1606351697

It is called the “Pay it Forward Holiday Challenge” I’m challenging all of Vanquish to go out into Tamriel, your own home, and/or your city and “Pay it Forward” each day with me. I want to share with all of you the joy, paying it forward with a random act of kindness each day can bring. Go on smile at that co-worker that you really do not care much for and say, “Good Morning”! Take some of those 1000’s of mats you have in your craft bag and find a new player and say, “Hi could you use 100 of these?” Step outside your comfort zone and when someone in guild chat is asking for help running a dungeon…fill that last spot for them and help them out. Randomly pick someone on the guild list and send them a nice mail with some gift item you think they might need or just a friendly note thanking them for something they have done for you. Stop and help someone out in the world of Tamriel or the real world. And when people act like you are crazy or when you just don’t know how to explain what you are doing…..Just say “My guild leader, Savina, challenged me to “Pay it Forward” and you’re the recipient of me doing just that, have a nice day! /smile”

You can follow this link to see the busy season full of events coming up for Vanquish.
Edited by Savina on November 29, 2020 10:52PM
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm liking this.

I will admit to randomly looking on my guild lists to see if there are any characters below 10 to gift my "petty repair kits" to.
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis