The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Inventory

L_Nici
L_Nici
✭✭✭✭✭
Well another annoying bug, or new feature. You could use Items of useable items right after one another, now the inventory resets back to all items every single time, as I opened my rewards of the worthy it took me like 10 minutes just because of that, normally I just spam E+R through them all, now thats not possible anymore...
A very special girl

PC|EU
  • Raideen
    Raideen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    L_Nici wrote: »
    Well another annoying bug, or new feature. You could use Items of useable items right after one another, now the inventory resets back to all items every single time, as I opened my rewards of the worthy it took me like 10 minutes just because of that, normally I just spam E+R through them all, now thats not possible anymore...

My GF commented on this yesterday after doing some dailies. She was not happy.
    I personally noticed it the day of the patch, but compared to the desktop crashes and other issues in game ATM, I just kinda brush it off.
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its an confirmed issue. Some change to the inventory system who was supposed to fix some stuff but made it worse.
    As I understand an addon patches it in true elder scroll style.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • Hetaira
    Hetaira
    ✭✭✭
    zaria wrote: »
    Its an confirmed issue. Some change to the inventory system who was supposed to fix some stuff but made it worse.
    As I understand an addon patches it in true elder scroll style.

Can you share the name of the add on per chance? This is a really annoying bug.
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The fix is simple, you literally just need to drop the 3 lines below in any AddOn's OnLoad() function:

-- Function overload to fix inventory bug for version 6.2.7
        -- https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/7031199#Comment_7031199
        -- /esoui/ingame/inventory/backpacklayouts.lua
        ZO_BackpackLayoutFragment.Hide = function(self)
            self:OnHidden()
        end

type.gif

• Starlight_Whisper
    Starlight_Whisper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sylvermynx wrote: »

Thanks