The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Attributes: mag/stam? Health? hybrid?

Rhaegar75
Rhaegar75
✭✭✭✭✭
Once upon a time orthodoxy ruled and the people lived peacefully in the world of stamina and magicka.

Spending points in health was viewed as the big kid in the playground: burly, brawny but fundamentally harmless and incapable of killing flies.

Hybrid builds were pure heresy to be mocked!!

But times have changed........how do you divide your attributes for your pvp build? Why? is it working?

Attributes: mag/stam? Health? hybrid? 19 votes

all in magicka or stamina
47%
DeHeiRhaegar75fred4ThePedgeCirantillesoulferinKatechonnLightYagamiDoczy 9 votes
all in health
15%
idkHusankatorga 3 votes
hybrid health and mag orstam
21%
JierdanitJayKwellenWombatNipples65Xiomaro 4 votes
hybrid mag & stam
5%
TheBonesXXX 1 vote
hybrid health & mag & stam
10%
DTStormfoxGoren 2 votes
  • TheBonesXXX
    TheBonesXXX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hybrid mag & stam
    I play hybrid, it's more and more viable each and every patch.
  • DeHei
    DeHei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would like to play a hybrid :p

After all calculations its a way better to going straight into magicka or stamina still. I prefer magicka as templar, but i know how well a staminabuild is working in pvp. Just allready with the ability to dodgeroll more often, a staminabuild has much more survivalbility against much opponents. It also has the higher burstdamage (on most classes, not on all);
    So going a staminabuild or hybrid just with the sets (for exemple the crafted ones, which support both playstyles) is just great B)
    DeHei - EP Magicka Templar Allrounder
    De Hei(Youtube)
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I usually have all in one (stam, health, mag)
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Rhaegar75
    Rhaegar75
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I tend to put all point sin stam or mag but i'm seriously considering testing a health build
  • fred4
    fred4
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I occasionally put 4 points in health, e.g. when running a zero-health food and Hakeijo plus armor sets leaves me a bit short.
    PC EU (EP): Magicka NB (main), Stamina NB, Stamina DK, Stamina Sorcerer, Magicka Warden, Magicka Templar, Stamina Templar
    PC NA (EP): Magicka NB
  • DTStormfox
    DTStormfox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hybrid health & mag & stam
    I aim for 25k health + 10k stamina minimum on magicka builds. So, if I make a magicka build, I first put points into health, then put some in stamina (only if needed) and the remainder goes into magicka.
    Only responds to constructive replies/mentions

Immortal-Legends Guild Master
    Veteran PvP player

• StarOfElyon
    StarOfElyon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I tried equaling out stam and mag pools for the longest time but about two weeks ago I decided to put all the points into stamina. It's just that in pvp characters need mobility. Also, whichever resource I'm leaning on for my heal (using vigor now), I need to worry more about sustain for. So playing an Altmer hybrid, the extra stamina is even more necessary.

But is it working? Not really. Sustain is still an issue. I've been in fights that I could have won but I couldn't finish because I ran out of resources. And I have to wear two damage sets (non-proc sets) to be able to do any damage so my survivability in pvp takes a hit too. Getting CC'd once is often a death sentence so I have a high death count.