The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[Bug] Nightblade Mark Target

Sun7dance
Sun7dance
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭
Hello,

if you renew the mark before it runs out, major breach disappears.
This applies to the basic skill and both morphs.

I don't know, if it only happens on PS4.
Maybe other players can test on PC and xBox.

Especially in PvP this is an extremely annoying bug!
Edited by Sun7dance on November 27, 2020 7:05PM
PS5|EU
  • Sun7dance
    Sun7dance
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    This bug is worse than I thought, because i can also delete another player's debuff. That doesn't have to be the skill Mark Target, it can also be Elemental Drain.
    PS5|EU
  • Shadari
    Shadari
    Soul Shriven
    I just signed up for these forums to confirm this bug. I am very hopeful that it will be addressed very soon.
  • Sun7dance
    Sun7dance
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Any news here?

Plz don't get me wrong, I know it may take a while to fix something like this.
    But that's not the point!
    Zenimax should let us know that they are aware of this bug.

Communication, you know?
    PS5|EU
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Thanks for the reports, all! This should be fixed with Update 29.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Sun7dance
    Sun7dance
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the reports, all! This should be fixed with Update 29.

Thanks for that.

If we assume that Update 29 will come at the end of February / beginning of March, then there will be a time of 4 months in which the Nb must play without it's strongest debuff.
    Of course, you could always time the skill such perfectly that the debuff wouldn't deleted, but that's not how PvP works.
    If you just have time, the debuff will be renewed, no matter how long it would still run. The skill is free , the damage increase is important and your opponents usually move too!
    We currently have a massive tank meta with all the Wardens and Necros out there, so so it's just not acceptable that the Nb has to wait 4 months for this fix.

Dear ZOS team, this is not ok and you have to see that!
    Edited by Sun7dance on January 14, 2021 2:18PM
    PS5|EU