The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Stamina players running Zaan, wrath of elements

ivramirez
ivramirez
✭✭✭
why we have these sets with fix damage procs?

Stamina players running a monster set like Zaan and a "staff". Effective even in stamina players...

Until when are we going to base our game in proc sets? for the moment get any kind proc set and wait for them to kill the enemy.
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its been covered many times, many ways, it however seems procs are here to staaaaaayyyyyyy.... (Christmas music background)

Yeah.... Bout that...
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • ivramirez
    ivramirez
    ✭✭✭
    Its been covered many times, many ways, it however seems procs are here to staaaaaayyyyyyy.... (Christmas music background)

Yeah.... Bout that...

LOL, "Christmas music"
  • Juhasow
    Juhasow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are mag builds with s&b , 2h or dual wield in PvP so stam builds running with stave shouldn't be disturbing on its own. Procs are disturbing though.
    Edited by Juhasow on November 27, 2020 5:55PM
  • UntouchableHunter
    UntouchableHunter
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is the thing that a love in ESO you can build everything you want. Stam, mag, híbrids and anything else
  • Emma_Overload
    Emma_Overload
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have many complaints about Stamina supremacy, but this isn't one of them. TBH, we should be grateful we have even ONE monster set worth wearing!

I suspect that Malacath is the reason that this sort of thing is viable, and that's fine with me. Malacath has opened the door to all kinds of viable semi-hybrid builds, and that's good for both Stam and Mag builds.

Edited by Emma_Overload on November 27, 2020 9:04PM
    #CAREBEARMASTERRACE
  • Ariades_swe
    Ariades_swe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Both mag and stam procs work better on all builds now after they changed breach it it debuffs armor against all damage types and how light and ability attacks now scales of the highest stat no matter what weapon type you're using.
    Sets like eternal vigor and the buff to pot buffs makes it more feasible to use abilities based of your off stats as well.
    All these changes opens up a more hybrid approach to the builds.
    Stam players with frost staff might be meta in the future.
  • Firstmep
    Firstmep
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    For the first time in the games life, hybrid builds are finnaly not only viable, but actually bis (45k hp heavy armor hybrids), and ppl still complain..
  • wheem_ESO
    wheem_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Firstmep wrote: »
    For the first time in the games life, hybrid builds are finnaly not only viable, but actually bis (45k hp heavy armor hybrids), and ppl still complain..
    When people say they want viable hybrid builds, I don't think that's what they mean. Opinions obviously vary from person to person, but when I hear the term "hybrid" in ESO, I don't immediately think of what is essentially a bog standard Stamina build with the following tweaks:
    1) Stack health instead of Stamina, Weapon Damage, etc...
    2) Use 1 HP-based heal.
    3) Stack multiple proc sets.
    4) Use 1 very specific destruction staff on the back bar, for the sole purpose of casting a resource-free ability that applies a proc-DOT.
  • Firstmep
    Firstmep
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    wheem_ESO wrote: »
    When people say they want viable hybrid builds, I don't think that's what they mean. Opinions obviously vary from person to person, but when I hear the term "hybrid" in ESO, I don't immediately think of what is essentially a bog standard Stamina build with the following tweaks:
    2) Use 1 HP-based heal.
    4) Use 1 very specific destruction staff on the back bar, for the sole purpose of casting a resource-free ability that applies a proc-DOT.

Sorry I realize my sarcasm didn't come thru :)
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wheem_ESO wrote: »
    2) Use 1 HP-based heal.

Sorry I realize my sarcasm didn't come thru :)

I didnt pick up on it myself lol
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds