The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

What are you using for Christmas tree ornaments?

ZomZom
ZomZom
✭✭✭
Now that the Thanksgiving dishes are done, I have permission (from myself) to drag out the virtual Christmas decorations. Here's where I am with my tree:
QagOFMZ.png
This is the Tree, Snowy Tall Fir from the Crown store (60 Crowns) adorned with Blue Crystal Fragments (I got mine from the Luxury furnisher several weeks ago), Flower Patch Glowstalks (5000g+ on guild stores) and Colovian Projection Crystals (5000g from Achievement Furnisher Athrahgor in Rawl'kha).

I'm in love with it but I want more! What are you all using to decorate your trees? I need ideas!
  • dcam86b14_ESO
    dcam86b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For the tree, I am using (Tree, white pine) from The Reach it has a slight sway animation and looks natural.
    I can't show mine for fear of someone stealing my idea lol but here's some stuff I used as ornaments.

Seed Doll, Turtle (Murkmire)
    Doll, Heiruna (w Skyrim)
    Small mammoth (Lux)
    Cage, Small Animal (N Els)

• ZomZom
    ZomZom
    ✭✭✭
    @dcameronhbb14_ESO I am imagining quite the caged menagerie!
  • ZomZom
    ZomZom
    ✭✭✭
    Current progress: I've added plenty of Hlaalu Salt Lamp, Enchanted (fortunately I can make these), Veiled Crystals (Skywatch Achievement furnisher) and apples. Would love to find some garland.
    0noY9l6.png
  • Buffy121
    Buffy121
    ✭✭✭
    uz0l8fedt3pu.png
    I used Murkmire berry strands in my tree as garlands. I also used Dragonfruit, apples and candles.
  • ZomZom
    ZomZom
    ✭✭✭
    I was wondering what the red berries are, thanks for the tip!
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For the tree, I am using (Tree, white pine) from The Reach it has a slight sway animation and looks natural.
    I can't show mine for fear of someone stealing my idea lol but here's some stuff I used as ornaments.

Seed Doll, Turtle (Murkmire)
    Doll, Heiruna (w Skyrim)
    Small mammoth (Lux)
    Cage, Small Animal (N Els)

Bah Humbug :( I wish i could see 👀 lol. Just kidding.

In all seriousness tho, those are some good ideas for Christmas ornaments. 🎄
  • Sturmfaenger
    Sturmfaenger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Already posted it... last...?... year but here's mine - since then I have added some of my music boxes under the tree, they work nicely as gifts.

08843b708bd4a1607937dcc7283c5e55.jpg
    Use any small bits that are shiny and/or colorful, if you like only parts of it turn it around so that only one end is shown.
    PC/EU
  • MajThorax
    MajThorax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you all for these tips. Initially I planned to grab the new life bundle from the crown store but the tree is so ugly :'(
  • Ringing_Nirnroot
    Ringing_Nirnroot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I planned on using skulls for my necromancer’s tree lol
  • Pixiepumpkin
    Pixiepumpkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    pumpkins and nixad :)
    "𝕰𝖛𝖊𝖓 𝕲𝖔𝖉𝖘 𝖉𝖎𝖘𝖑𝖎𝖐𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖆𝖇𝖘𝖔𝖑𝖚𝖙𝖊, 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖎𝖙 𝖘𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖐𝖘 𝖔𝖋 𝖘𝖔𝖒𝖊𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖑𝖆𝖗𝖌𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖒𝖘𝖊𝖑𝖛𝖊𝖘." ― Sotha Sil
    PC/NA
  • Faiza
    Faiza
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think I have decided on using small psijic globes/water droplets and magma geodes