The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Returning after a year please help

coj901
coj901
✭✭✭
So Before I left around the murkmire patch I was doing very well in battlegrounds and in no cp cyro. I’m running a magsorc with shackle,spinners,and pirate skeleton and a stamnb with *** pirate,spriggins,and selense.

From what I’ve read it looks like the defense sets got nerfed. Seems like two damage sets is doable now. I find that I go from the 100 to 0 health very quickly now. I will say I used to stay away from cp pvp because of the ridiculous tanks but I find cp pvp almost enjoyable now.

So basically I die very quickly now and do not do much damage. Can someone recommend me some two five piece sets to try for my stamnb and mag sorc. I’ve looked online and found some builds but I was never into to that I would like to have a list of decent sets and just play around and find what works for me. Thanks!
  • Josira
    Josira
    ✭✭✭✭
    yeah Ive found that defence has dropped even more,at least for me too. used to be able to do alright on a glass cannon mag dk,with brightthroats,skoria and spell stratigist..now I melt within an instant and dont do the same amount of damage as I used to as well...

"BlooD FReNZy TicKS aLL thE BoXes of WhaT iT mEanS tO bE a VaMpiRe"
  • relentless_turnip
    relentless_turnip
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It is proc sets.

Everyone is wearing 2-4 proc sets with malacath. They are normally wearing heavy armor and putting all attributes into health.
    Proc sets were buffed and all of their conditions or percentage chance completely removed.

• Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In No CP (BGs as well) proc sets are hands down most efficient. And as most are AoE or do not have target limits; even against multiple opponents they retain their strength.

In No CP, because of how hard crit is to come by; along with crit modifiers, I see no reason to not run Malacath unless specifically Templar or NB, and in No CP even then that's a stretch.

@relentless_turnip made an excellent point, and when facing multiple health opponents, only really a health build has a chance to compare (maybe WW if built correctly)

Shields have been reworked from what ive read (cannot confirm) and that maybe playing a part as well.

Ive been away from CP OW too long to make good suggestions there.

For mag Sorc proc sets that are good are: Vatehshran Destro, Caluurion, Icy Conjurer is cool,

Stat sets would be.... Eternal Vigor and ... New Moon Acolyte are good i suppose
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds