The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Amazing Armour set. Like Dwemer but puffing steam.

Princess_Kassiopeia
Princess_Kassiopeia
✭✭✭✭
I just saw someone wearing the most amazing armour. They stopped when I caught up with them but did not reply so I presume a different language.
Their armour was actually puffing steam :-) for gods sake. IT WAS AWESOME...... :open_mouth:

I would love it. But what was it. I have never seen it before. I don't even know if its available. Or, because it didnt reply, if it was a player or some autobot.

I WANNA PUFF STEAM...... :p But I dont know what it was.
Has anyone else seen this?
"All young girls think they are Princesses. Life teaches that we have to also be warriors."
Menelaus, king of Sparta and his wife, Helen of Troy.
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It sound hot o:)
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • M_Volsung
    M_Volsung
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That sounds like the Dwemervamidium Mirage, it was a memento that was in crown crates some time ago.

https://eso.mmo-fashion.com/dwemervamidium-mirage/
    "In the Deep Halls, Far from Men;
    Forsaken Red Mountain, Twisted Kin;
    Hail the Mind, Hail the Stone;
    Dwarven Pride, Stronger than Bone"

—Dwemer Inquiries I-III, Thelwe Ghelein
  • Raideen
    Raideen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    What was it, did you find out? I have the Dwemervamidium Mirage, but it would be awesome to have gear with steam effects.

Also @ZOS_GinaBruno we need a factotum personality please.
  • Tyreal1974
    Tyreal1974
    ✭✭✭✭
    LOL, anyone else remember when this memento was bugged and would leave permanent copies of itself throughout the world! All joking aside, I always loved this memento and I wish it was on a toggle vs on a timer...or possibly increase the timer amount two to three times. I love steampunk and this item is the best for that. My one complaint with this item is the clipping with shoulders and weapons. THE CLIPPING IS HORRIBLE! I really wish the art dept. could do more to clean up the designs for the awesome items that have been created because the item clipping through hats, shoulders, hip flaps, etc. is very distracting and disappointing. It is very irritating to buy something in the Crownstore only to see weapons/items have distracting clipping defects.
    Edited by Tyreal1974 on December 4, 2020 4:14PM