The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Black Fredas Riding lessons - not bankable / storable?

KaGaOri
KaGaOri
✭✭✭✭
So, I've picked up both Black Fredas bundles from Crown store today, including some riding lessons. Everything else from the bundles can be put in bank or chests at player home, but apparently that isn't the case for riding lessons. Is it a bug, or working as intended? The thing is I've made purchase on character with 60/60/60 horse training and now can't figgure out how am I supposed to move them to another toon. There's no warning about this in the store afaik and have expected no problems in this regard since daily rewards riding lessons are bankable no problem. If there's no way to transfer them guess I'll just destroy them, but it sure sucks :'(
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do they come in a pack that you have to open before you can store the riding lessons? I can’t believe they would make these character bound!
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    KaGaOri wrote: »
    So, I've picked up both Black Fredas bundles from Crown store today, including some riding lessons. Everything else from the bundles can be put in bank or chests at player home, but apparently that isn't the case for riding lessons. Is it a bug, or working as intended? The thing is I've made purchase on character with 60/60/60 horse training and now can't figgure out how am I supposed to move them to another toon. There's no warning about this in the store afaik and have expected no problems in this regard since daily rewards riding lessons are bankable no problem. If there's no way to transfer them guess I'll just destroy them, but it sure sucks :'(

No, don't destroy them. Write a ticket and see if ZOS can help you move them, or sort it out in another way, so that you won't lose the lessons.
  • airtraffic
    airtraffic
    Soul Shriven
    I have the same issue. I attempted to submit a ticket by right clicking on the item, but no dialogue box came up in the form. I wound up having to use the bug report selection to get a dialogue box I could actually use to address the issue. This is one of several frustrations I have had with the game lately, but this is the only one linked directly to money I paid ZOS, so this is one I will not tolerate.
  • Aisleyne
    Aisleyne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There were threads about this last year as well. The lessons came in a pack that was character bound, but once opened, the stacks of individual lessons could be banked. I imagine it's the same this year, but please check if that's the case and let us know.
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aisleyne wrote: »
    There were threads about this last year as well. The lessons came in a pack that was character bound, but once opened, the stacks of individual lessons could be banked. I imagine it's the same this year, but please check if that's the case and let us know.

That’s what I thought! It would be helpful for players if this was somehow indicated in a tooltip or description (assuming it isn’t).
  • airtraffic
    airtraffic
    Soul Shriven
    That worked. It is a problem when it is assumed that "everyone knows that". ZOS needs to assume that there are players who don't know that. When a developer stops thinking about providing useful, thorough information, the lack of information makes the game frustrating to newcomers. Not a good way to grow your player base.
  • Sarannah
    Sarannah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Bought it myself as well, it is a container which holds ALL the riding lessons. To store them, simply unpack the container. ZOS does it this way, so bought items take as little space as possible.