The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Don't be afraid to add more "Abstract" characters as House Guests, like Daedra and Mechanoids!

B0SSzombie
B0SSzombie
✭✭✭✭✭
Just saying, it would be pretty cool to have one of the humanoid Daedra (Like a Dremora, Xivilai, Xivkyn, Auroran, Golden Saint, Dark Seducer, Huntsman, Shrike, Skaafin/Herne, or Spiderkith) or a Robot that's close to humanoid (Factotums, Dwarven Spheres, Dwarven Architons, etc.) walking around our home!

Although, I imagine it might prove difficult to strike up a conversation with the Robotic guests...
  • Faiza
    Faiza
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    B0SSzombie wrote: »
    Just saying, it would be pretty cool to have one of the humanoid Daedra (Like a Dremora, Xivilai, Xivkyn, Auroran, Golden Saint, Dark Seducer, Huntsman, Shrike, Skaafin/Herne, or Spiderkith) or a Robot that's close to humanoid (Factotums, Dwarven Spheres, Dwarven Architons, etc.) walking around our home!

Although, I imagine it might prove difficult to strike up a conversation with the Robotic guests...

I think it would be nice to have another construct that the Precursor could interact with. He seems lonely.
  • LadyNalcarya
    LadyNalcarya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, please. The more the merrier! :)
    Dro-m'Athra Destroyer | Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor | Voice of Reason

PC/EU
  • vestahls
    vestahls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't even intend to get house guests, but getting a dremora would be really cool.
    Like Krazzt, the one at the Puzzle Canal in Morrowind.

"As you see. I am unarmed. But you are brave and gallant. <sigh> Will you give me your longsword so that I may stand a chance against your might?"

Would be nice if we got one as an achievement for defeating some boss and he gave us a sulking dremora servant as a reward.
    “He is even worse than a n'wah. He is - may Vivec forgive me for uttering this word - a Hlaalu.”
    luv Abnur
    luv Rigurt
    luv Stibbons

'ate Ayrenn
    'ate Razum-dar
    'ate Khamira

simple as
  • Lord_Wrath
    Lord_Wrath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would be cooler if they werent locked behind a "special furnishing" or whatever.
    1300+ CP | Lørd Wrath | - Sorcerer - Palatine - Grand Master Crafter - 30000 Achievement Points
    Launch Player - PC - NA - EP
  • Raideen
    Raideen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    House guests are gonna be useless unless we get more slots for them. 10 slots in a 700 slot home is insanely low, especially when you consider that 2 of those slots are going to be automatically taken by the banker and merchant.
  • Rikakiah
    Rikakiah
    ✭✭✭
    I'd like to be able to put my alt characters in as houseguests (when you are logged in as that character, the houseguest version would simply disappear). I like how several of mine have turned out, and it would be nice to be able to "showcase" them a bit.
  • Nareya726
    Nareya726
    ✭✭✭
    Lyranth would be perfect for this! I can already picture her criticizing my home and how us silly mortals live.
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I gladly take some dremora, seducers and spider daedra. Even a chatty scamp would be nice!
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • TheMasterMeme
    TheMasterMeme
    ✭✭✭
    I would like to see a spider daedra houseguest or even as a dummy tbh
  • Holycannoli
    Holycannoli
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Wouldn't mind this IF they increased the limit on them, by at least double.
  • LikiLoki
    LikiLoki
    ✭✭✭✭
    We need a guest who will give out daily tasks. Guests should go beyond the state when they are just furniture. We need a guest gardener who will grow plants for crafting at different points of the house.