The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

Bear Mount Animation

barney2525
barney2525
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Please smooth out the animation for the Bear Mounts. I have a Warden I Want to use a bear mount, but the movement looks so ridiculous (IMHO) and in a sense, painful (the character bounces up and down constantly), that I have to find a different mount just to enjoy the game.

Thank you
:#
  • Pajor
    Pajor
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah it gives me a headache, so i never use those.
  • Tryxus
    Tryxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    3783aa0c79f6617680d6160e4f471487.gif
    "The Oak's Promise: stand strong, stay true, and shelter all"
    Tryxus of the Undying Song - Warden - PC/EU/DC
  • SpearofBitterMercy
    SpearofBitterMercy
    ✭✭✭
    They'll never do it, we've been asking this since the first bear mount.
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I feel like the senche-raht animation could use some adjustment as well, or maybe it’s an incongruity between the animation and my present mount speed...
    Edited by Araneae6537 on November 24, 2020 9:51PM
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is why I never use bear mounts. I tried one out on the PTS and it made me feel dizzy just watching it. I don't get motion sickness or anything, but it wasn't fun to watch, which means it's not worth paying for IMO.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • twev
    twev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like the bear mount.
    And it's not as wildly gyrating as it used to be.
    The problem with society these days is that no one drinks from the skulls of their enemies anymore.

PC/NA, i7 with 32 gigs of ram, nVME cards and an nVidea 1060 over fiber.
    I don't play through Steam, ever.
  • Ei8htba11
    Ei8htba11
    ✭✭✭✭
    The Bear AND the Camel look like seasickness. Shame, I'd probably use either/both if not for that.
  • stewhead2ub17_ESO
    stewhead2ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    When using a bear mount the key is to walk. You should strut your stuff when you ride the great beast! Nothing like meandering down the path & splitting the crowd!
  • Poacher56
    Poacher56
    ✭✭
    Watch a bear run they bounce and wobble and is reflected in the ride animation here in game. .if you want a smoother ride, ride a horse.
  • Daemons_Bane
    Daemons_Bane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's a difficult one.. they could smooth it out and that would be awesome.. but it would be a lot less realistic to look at
  • EvilAutoTech
    EvilAutoTech
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bears aren't made for riding but they are delicious.
  • omegatay_ESO
    omegatay_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Forget it. As far as I know they have not adjusted the animations for anything in this game. Some of the dogs run really weird in this game as well.
  • volkeswagon
    volkeswagon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bear mounts cause back pain
  • WeerW3ir
    WeerW3ir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tryxus wrote: »
    3783aa0c79f6617680d6160e4f471487.gif

A truly bumpy ride