The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

[NA][PC] Pure Gaming Recruiting PvX Players!!

SilentTheGray
NA - PC - DF

About Us - Pure Gaming [PG]
We're a growing community just looking for others to grow with. You won't find any elitism here but you will find a great opportunity to make friends, people who are always willing to help, and people who are always looking to group up.

Who we are looking for
Good and decent people who are looking for a group of like-minded friends to share their gaming adventures with.

Any questions? Please feel free to ask
  • SilentTheGray
    New to the game and need a casual and newbie friendly place to hang out? Then we are the place for you!! Come check us out if you have questions or feel free to message me here for any of your concerns, we look forward to meeting you :)
  • SilentTheGray
    We hope everyone's Thanksgiving goes/is going well!

When you return and find yourself looking for a guild or new gaming group we'd love to be given the chance, please feel free to comment here or send me a message.

Eat well!
  • SilentTheGray
    If you are looking for a friendly group open to newbies then we are the fit for you! Many of us have just started the game and we are wanting to expand our horizons a bit. We have weekly game nights, discord, and the works, please feel free to shoot a message here and I'll reply when I can. Looking forward to meeting you all :)
  • SilentTheGray
    We are always looking for fresh new faces to join our ranks, if you are interested in a new adventure with great people, please don't hesitate to drop a line here.

We are not partial to any of the races throughout ESO, all are welcome (Orcs are pretty cool though) :wink: