The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Most Popular PvP Venue?

Waffennacht
Waffennacht
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Seeing as ill probably not list everything Im not making a poll; however id love to hear what do you think is the most popular/populated PvP scene?

Sub 50 BG
Sub 50 Cyrodiil
Sub 50 Imp (if its a thing)
CP OW
BGs
CP IMP?

(No way no CP OW so not gonna even bother with that)
Edited by Waffennacht on November 23, 2020 12:27AM
Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
1300+ CP
Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • EtTuBrutus
    EtTuBrutus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cp cyrodiil by far for population. I waited nearly half an hour for a bg the other day. Hadnt played in nearly 2 months, so it wasn't mmr (plus i went 33 and 0 over 4 games, bunch of potatoes).

Cp ow performs so poorly though. And with the group healing changes, solo isn't nearly as fun. Run into a guy 1v3 and dismount to help, watch him roll and spam heals till he dies. Im on a gd templar. Half the fun was burst healing to change the tides of combat.

Directions poor, performance is poor, player connectivity is poor, emerson is poor. It's a prime example to future developers of what not to do... imo.

/endrant
    /beeninstartingzonesgiving100ktonewplayers
    /ggwpkthxbye
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did we actually get a Sub 50 Imperial City and not just the No CP one? I've been asking for one ever since ZOS decided to require IC for event tickets.

In any case, I have a hard time believing that any version of Imperial City is popular. The only time it boasts more than a skeleton crew is during PVP events.
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @EtTuBrutus ? et tu? Bummer bud
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • wheem_ESO
    wheem_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    EtTuBrutus wrote: »
    Cp cyrodiil by far for population.
    Indeed. But if we were to be a bit more strict on the definition of PvP, and exclude everyone that seems to primarily want to PvDoor in a massive, lag-filled zerg, I think the gap between CP-enabled Cyrodiil and other forms of PvP would narrow quite a bit.
  • Bashev
    Bashev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Seeing as ill probably not list everything Im not making a poll; however id love to hear what do you think is the most popular/populated PvP scene?

Sub 50 BG
    Sub 50 Cyrodiil
    CP OW
    BGs
    CP IMP?

The last 2-3 years I play only BGs but in PC EU i have the impression that lately noCP campaign is more active than the CP campaign.
    Because I can!
  • Xiomaro
    Xiomaro
    ✭✭✭
    Bashev wrote: »

Sub 50 BG
    Sub 50 Cyrodiil
    CP OW
    BGs
    CP IMP?

The last 2-3 years I play only BGs but in PC EU i have the impression that lately noCP campaign is more active than the CP campaign.

Yeah, no CP Cyrodiil is definitely more popular on PC EU. CP IC is more active than no CP, however.
    PC EU No CP PVP
    Xiomaro: Nord Stamsorc
    Xio'maro: Breton Magsorc
    Falura Avelni: Dunmer Vampblade
    Ulric Longboi: Nord Stamden
    Sha'boom-boom: Orc Werewolf Tank
    Morga The Roarer Nord Stamcro
  • Jierdanit
    Jierdanit
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Sub 50 BG
    Sub 50 Cyrodiil
    CP OW
    BGs
    CP IMP?

On PC EU non CP is definitely more popular than CP, so i would say either BGs or nonCP OW.

And btw Sub 50 IC isnt a thing anymore.
    PC/EU, StamSorc Main
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh now that is surprising
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Metemsycosis
    Metemsycosis
    ✭✭✭✭
    Best play is cp imperial city
    But ps4 OW cyro still busiest (wish alliance lock dropped tho) but means *** performance.
    Terethea Magdalena, Breton Nightblade
    A Dark-Adapted Eye, Imperial Necromancer

sanguinare vampiris

https://m.twitch.tv/amcrenshaw/profile