The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Where'd my AP go? Is this a frequent bug? *Blonde Moment* Solved

Ryath_Waylander
Ryath_Waylander
✭✭✭✭✭
So this morning I logged in for an hour or so. After I while, when I had used up my seiges, I went to buy at the quartermaster and I still had the 1200AP I had when I logged in. What's going on? I could see I was up to tier 1 and had logged 35k but none of it went into my inventory. So that sucked :( Is this a new bug and will it still be broken if I go into Cyro tomorrow?

Note: Don't leave default seige purchases on in RDK group tool, unless you have AP to spare, duh.
Edited by Ryath_Waylander on November 27, 2020 6:59PM
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Running any out-of-date add-ons, @Ryath_Waylander?

If not, send in a ticket ...
  • Ryath_Waylander
    Ryath_Waylander
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll check but usually I only run RdK in Cyro. Will see tomorrow.
  • essi2
    essi2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As far as I know there aren't any Addons that affect the currency display, but check anyways.
    "The Heritance are racists yes? Idiots. But dangerous, destabilizing racist idiots." - Razum-dar

"Wood Elves aren't made of wood, Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves" - M'aiq the Liar

** Leyawiin Layabouts (PC-EU) - Leyawiin Layabouts (PC-NA) **

*** https://www.youtube.com/@essi2 - https://www.twitch.tv/essi2 ***
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've never heard of this bug, chances are I wouldn't even have noticed it due to amount of AP I have saved up. I will take note of my total AP and see if I also get this bug.
  • renne
    renne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I've had it on console where there's been a delay in it actually showing compared with what I've seen pop up when doing stuff, it might be something like that? Definitely check if it's registered next time you log in.
  • Ryath_Waylander
    Ryath_Waylander
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So... I just had a thought. I think I had a blonde moment with RDk group tool. I'll confirm when I log in after maintenance but it just occurred to me that this toon might have the auto seige purchase activated. If so then it's a RTFM fault :D
  • Xeniph
    Xeniph
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So... I just had a thought. I think I had a blonde moment with RDk group tool. I'll confirm when I log in after maintenance but it just occurred to me that this toon might have the auto seige purchase activated. If so then it's a RTFM fault :D

Clearly not AD then, as they don't buy siege :P
    Here since Beta.

Characters: All of them, both Stamina and Magicka.
  • Greasytengu
    Greasytengu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xeniph wrote: »

Clearly not AD then, as they don't buy siege :P

Ballistas are just big bows.
    " I nEeD HeAlInG!!! "
  • Ryath_Waylander
    Ryath_Waylander
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yup so my bad, definitely not a bug. It was my settings on RDK group tool addon. I let it auto buy seiges seeing as my low level toon was too low to be of use in fighting and healing.
  • renne
    renne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's good you know, tho! Finally, something that isn't a bug! :D
  • Firstmep
    Firstmep
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I've had issues with winning up to 10 bg games in a row and not receiving rewards of the worthy mail once.