The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can you craft any set in the game?

SteveyP777
Hey everyone,

I'm sorry if this question has already been asked as I couldn't find a thread relating to it...

I thought I read somewhere that you can, in principle, craft any set in the game. I'm not talking here about 'Crafted Sets' which you can only craft at specific locations - I'm talking about ANY set that exists in the game can be crafted - as long as you have deconstructed or collected or researched enough traits relating to the set you have in mind. E.g. The War Maiden's set is not a 'Crafted Set', is it possible for ME to craft the set (rather than relying on getting it through drops from defeating mobs or bosses)?

I'm sure I read that it is possible but now I can't find that so am thinking perhaps I misundertsood.

Thank you!

SteveyP.
  • UntilValhalla13
    UntilValhalla13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You can reconstruct any set in the game from a transmutation station. You have to have collected and bound the set piece to your account before you're allowed to resummon it. The more pieces of the set that you have collected, the cheaper the reconstruction cost. Again, you can only reconstruct a piece that you've previously collected.
  • SteveyP777
    Thank you!