The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Solo pvp is AMAZING this update

Unfadingsilence
Unfadingsilence
✭✭✭✭✭
Honestly with the change to group size and being able to NOT heal outside of groups has made playing any class solo much-needed i truly feel 1vX is back and not just in a small way but huge.

Been having some fun on both Xbox and PC this update in pvp on my NB 😈
https://youtu.be/tu9dgO4VfJY
  • Berchelous
    Berchelous
    ✭✭✭✭
    hmm not a proc build, please just play malacath + crimson + unleashed terror with 40k hp stamden because zos wants you to play so

good video :)
  • Unfadingsilence
    Unfadingsilence
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Berchelous wrote: »
    hmm not a proc build, please just play malacath + crimson + unleashed terror with 40k hp stamden because zos wants you to play so

good video :)

Thank you and nah im never liked the proc game
  • Ariades_swe
    Ariades_swe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stamnb, magsorc and stamden has always been great solo because they're great pubstomp classes.

Play stamplar or magplar in ow solo this patch and I would be really impressed.

Pretty good vid tho, you got some skills.
    Edited by Ariades_swe on November 22, 2020 12:47AM
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You never fail to deliver @Unfadingsilence

Bravo
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Unfadingsilence
    Unfadingsilence
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stamnb, magsorc and stamden has always been great solo because they're great pubstomp classes.

Play stamplar or magplar in ow solo this patch and I would be really impressed.

Pretty good vid tho, you got some skills.

I just love the change to group size and the healing change as well makes it ALOT easier to 1vX since alot of people run around solo anyways so no more outside heals 😊
  • Unfadingsilence
    Unfadingsilence
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You never fail to deliver @Unfadingsilence

Bravo

I try honestly with working 60 hours a week and playing on all 3 platforms now 🤪
  • xshatox
    xshatox
    ✭✭✭✭
    At least now rapid will only go to me :D
    When on stam this not a problem since vigor guaranteed to hit us or on magsorc with the bird.
  • JayKwellen
    JayKwellen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Unfadingsilence I completely agree! Other than the proliferation of some troll builds this update I'm actually liking the rest of it quite a bit.

Really like your stamblade btw, pretty sure we fought in a resource tower a couple days ago (Roe lumber, I think?). Was a fun fight until a bunch of AD showed up and flattened me haha. Keep up the good work man!
    Xbox NA - JaeKwellen
    AD PvP
    Trying to main a magcro. This is awful.
  • Kory
    Kory
    ✭✭✭✭
    To be honest those players don't look like they know what they are doing :D
  • Unfadingsilence
    Unfadingsilence
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kory wrote: »

Probably but at the same time if you're max CP and still don't know what you're doing then something is definitely wrong lol
  • Grimlok_S
    Grimlok_S
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nothing makes me smile like seeing a magplar jesus beaming at full health. - 3:30

Fun stuff, OP.
    Light Attack Hero

Class context
    Stamplar
    StamDK
    Stamsorc
    MagDK
    StamMAGStamden
    Magplar
    Stam NB
    Bomb NB
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Respect!
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • Unfadingsilence
    Unfadingsilence
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Grimlok_S wrote: »
    Nothing makes me smile like seeing a magplar jesus beaming at full health. - 3:30

Fun stuff, OP.

I know I always give a little chuckle every time it happens
  • Unfadingsilence
    Unfadingsilence
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beardimus wrote: »
    Respect!

Thank you 😊
  • Muzza45
    Muzza45
    ✭✭✭
    Interesting build, will defo give it a try... My Aussie lag may have a say in the results though!
    You have some great skills there as well.. I can't blame the Aussie lag on my lack of skill tbh lol
  • Unfadingsilence
    Unfadingsilence
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Muzza45 wrote: »
    Interesting build, will defo give it a try... My Aussie lag may have a say in the results though!
    You have some great skills there as well.. I can't blame the Aussie lag on my lack of skill tbh lol

Lol I understand completely since I play from time to time on Xbox EU as well so it get interesting to say the least but it truly is a fun none meta setup for sure. I live briarheart for not only the extra damage but also for the healing since healing is big atm in the current game. And love the penetration from night mothers since I use the master bow for even more damage and venom arrow to use for the Interrupt for stopping the res on ppl as well. And tbh im TRULY loving soul harvest for the major defile since healing is harder to come by this patch with the lost of healing outside of groups so being able to find smaller groups to 1vX has been alot easier to pick them off 1 by 1 but thanks ones again and glad you enjoyed the video ill have alot more gameplay soon
  • TragedyOA
    TragedyOA
    ✭✭✭✭
    lol @ mag/sorc trying to hide. :D
  • Muzza45
    Muzza45
    ✭✭✭
    TragedyOA wrote: »

I woulda hidden too with that maniac after me...! lol
    Was great fun to watch
  • Unfadingsilence
    Unfadingsilence
    ✭✭✭✭✭

🤣
  • Unfadingsilence
    Unfadingsilence
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Muzza45 wrote: »

I woulda hidden too with that maniac after me...! lol
    Was great fun to watch

😈 thank you
  • Cathexis
    Cathexis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ...If you are nb playing on console.

Are the words missing here in the title.
    The Tomb of FPS Alteration Magic - Everything You Need to Know About FPS
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/520903/tomb-of-fps-alteration-magic-everything-you-need-to-know-about-fps
    Praise Malacath.
  • Unfadingsilence
    Unfadingsilence
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cathexis wrote: »
    ...If you are nb playing on console.

Are the words missing here in the title.

I play on all platforms PS NA, PC NA, Xbox NA and EU
  • Fawn4287
    Fawn4287
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Put on the other morph of cloak with the same build and see how long that opinion lasts, solo PvP is better this patch but playing what’s essentially a gank build is no good indication to judge all PvP by, between shade and cloak coupled with tri pots I would say its actually pretty hard to die on cloak stamnb, its funny how most cloak nbs are straight fodder with detect pots slotted.
  • Unfadingsilence
    Unfadingsilence
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fawn4287 wrote: »
    Put on the other morph of cloak with the same build and see how long that opinion lasts, solo PvP is better this patch but playing what’s essentially a gank build is no good indication to judge all PvP by, between shade and cloak coupled with tri pots I would say its actually pretty hard to die on cloak stamnb, its funny how most cloak nbs are straight fodder with detect pots slotted.

Tbh its far from a gank build or I guess some people are misinformed on what a true gank build is or what a 1vX build is. I know for me personally if I played a gank build "which I have in the past" I'd be in steath none stop, it would take 1 or 2 hits to kill the target but the biggest thing is my HP would probably be sitting around 18k maybe lower and my weapon damage 10k+ and little to no resistance. But on a 1vX setup 5k weapon damage 25k-30k "in current meta" HP 2k-3k stam recovery no more than 28k-30k max stamina. Putting on the other morph of cloak would significantly change the build and you would not want to run specific abilities, ults, as well as gear. I'm not even running the standard incap on a what 95% if not more all Stamina NightBlades actually run. Just like brawler blades run completely different setups as well but thats what makes this game fun and exciting is just for an example just on the NB class alone just talking pvp you can be

1. A bombblade
    2. Brawler Blade "in your face no cloak" "dark cloak"
    3. 1vX StamBlade
    4. 1vX Mag Blade
    5. Stamina Ganker "1-3 hits max"
    6. Mag Ganker " 1-2 hits max"
    7. 1v1 Mag Blade
    8. 1v1 Stam Blade

8 different meta blades you want in this current time frame but all of those listed will have different setups, gear, abilities, and CP layout. And the rule is going to apply to different classes as well and some current cant even do half of those right now. So back to what you asked in the first place

"Put on the other morph of cloak with the same build and see how long that opinion lasts"

Is something I would not do since the other morph of cloak would require I different setup, gear, abilities and CP layout than the current build im running.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kory wrote: »

Probably but at the same time if you're max CP and still don't know what you're doing then something is definitely wrong lol

I dunno. Back before ZOS capped the CP increases, I had like 600 something CP when I first started to PVP. I'd been PVE-only up to that point. And boy, oh boy, did I not know what I was doing in PVP. Tanking dungeons? Sure. I could do that. Killing bosses? Sure. I could do that.

Fighting players who fought back with non-scripted moves was a whole different game. PVP experience doesn't really map particularly well from PVE experience (stuff like VMA helps, but PVP is a whole different set of tells and fighting cues.) Figuring out that "hey, we've got a bunch of players here, and there's only one guy there" was actually a 1vXer's trap and learning the tactics to counter it took a rather long time - when I was a newer PVPer, I fell for it plenty.

I guess I have a little more sympathy for players who get into PVP later than their CP would indicate, having been one myself. CP is a bad indication of PVP experience, IMO.