Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

black friday plea

StabbityDoom
StabbityDoom
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
So there's been some data-mining and it's looking like just another package of consumables and a mount for sale for black Friday.

If our assumptions are correct, I'd like to throw a plea out there to all the people who make these decisions and @ZOS_GinaBruno maybe you can pass this to them? Please reconsider. It costs you nothing to list the homes that aren't normally for sale for one day a year, and you'd make a boatload of money. We beg of you. Make us happy again like you did a few years ago. It's just one day. Make us joyful and thankful :) 2020 has been a rough year for everyone, we need a pick-me-up!

PC/NA
EHT zealot
streamer: http://twitch.tv/stabbitydoom
  • Ruhlf
    Ruhlf
    ✭✭✭
    There are rumors of such things - but I would love someone to point to the origin of the rumors.

Decorating Hunter’s Glade in 2020 would be a nice way to spend free time this December.
  • StabbityDoom
    StabbityDoom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Ruhlf wrote: »
    There are rumors of such things - but I would love someone to point to the origin of the rumors.

Decorating Hunter’s Glade in 2020 would be a nice way to spend free time this December.

Apparently there was a comment on one of the ESO Lives that houses may be coming, but has since been backed off upon (that second part is a rumor as well).
    PC/NA
    EHT zealot
  • kaisernick
    kaisernick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ill be very unhappy if no houses go on sale.
    i mean why not were offering to bloody buy them zeni, why wont you take our money?
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ruhlf wrote: »

Apparently there was a comment on one of the ESO Lives that houses may be coming, but has since been backed off upon (that second part is a rumor as well).

Oh, I hope it is going to happen! I (prematurely and foolishly perhaps) let myself start fantasizing and planning how I would furnish Tel Galen for my Telvanni wizard!
  • chibog
    chibog
    Soul Shriven
    During the Vateshran Hollows twitch stream they did about a week ago, Jessica Folsom pointed out a suggestion from chat about bringing limited available houses back for the holidays since we can now gift them. She said she'd pass along along the suggestion so I'm hoping we'll see them sometime soon, but I'm not going to count on it.
    Currently employed at Dunmer Mifflin Inc
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A crown sale wouldn't go amiss either.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    While the plea may be beneficial for next year I doubt Zos would change the package this close to it being available.

And of course, I think the package should be at least mildly interesting.
  • StabbityDoom
    StabbityDoom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    idk wrote: »
    While the plea may be beneficial for next year I doubt Zos would change the package this close to it being available.

And of course, I think the package should be at least mildly interesting.

I don't know, how hard is it to add some already existing things to the list? :/
    PC/NA
    EHT zealot
  • andreanub18_ESO
    The last things I want are a mount and consumables. Sigh. I'd love to be able to buy limited available houses, though! And furnishings are always welcome!
  • Cloudtrader
    Cloudtrader
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beyond houses, I wish they'd bring back all of the limited time furnishing packs. And the crates, so I can get some of the furniture I want out of them, too. Ugggghhh.
  • ivelbob
    ivelbob
    ✭✭✭
    Now that houses are giftable, making the limited-time ones available for Black Friday would be great for people to gift them as Christmas presents.