The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Suggestion - A Cave

Eirikir
Eirikir
✭✭✭✭
So throughout the overworld you come across several different caves of various sizes. Bleakrock Isle is a good example of what I'm talking about.

So the request is a structure type furnishing of a cave. Make a few with the differing rock styles, maybe 1.5 to 2x the size of an inn room. Just a little place we can stick on our property for those savage needs.
Server: PS4-NA
PSN: Eirikir
Name: Eirikir "Erik" Kololf
Alliance: Ebonheart Pact
Race: Nord (Lycanthrope)
Class: Dragonknight (Range DPS)
Playstyle: Crafter, PVE, PVP, Roleplayer
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’d LOVE a cave like the Elden Root I dungeon or many of the delves in Summerset (only it would not need to be nearly so big as any of these) with bioluminescent flora, a waterfall, and a small break in the ceiling with rays of light falling through! :love:
  • Ruhlf
    Ruhlf
    ✭✭✭
    I third this. I adore many of the underground crafting locations. Almost all of them would make great small/mid-sized houses.

I’m sure my thief would agree.
  • UntilValhalla13
    UntilValhalla13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It would honestly be fairly easy to just make one yourself. A lot of my housing friends are really creative, and have lowkey furnished/created houses better than ZoS can. XD
  • Eirikir
    Eirikir
    ✭✭✭✭
    It would honestly be fairly easy to just make one yourself. A lot of my housing friends are really creative, and have lowkey furnished/created houses better than ZoS can. XD

Yeah ive made a few and they look good. But you are talking 10-20 items depending on how good you want it. Id like a single item for it with housing limits being what they are.
    Server: PS4-NA
    PSN: Eirikir
    Name: Eirikir "Erik" Kololf
    Alliance: Ebonheart Pact
    Race: Nord (Lycanthrope)
    Class: Dragonknight (Range DPS)
    Playstyle: Crafter, PVE, PVP, Roleplayer
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eirikir wrote: »

Yeah ive made a few and they look good. But you are talking 10-20 items depending on how good you want it. Id like a single item for it with housing limits being what they are.

Agreed! I am always amazed by what some players are able to build themselves, but I would rather take an existing structure that I like and then customize it to save on furnishings.