The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Kill confirmed in ESO Pvp?

hexentb16_ESO
hexentb16_ESO
✭✭✭✭
So I'm sure you know what "kill confirmed" is but just in case you don't its basically the ability to loot something from a corpse or death location that rewards a point. In FPS games this is often used as the only way to win points for your team in certain game modes. In other games its a method to gain extra points for yourself only and not the team.

I think for ESO it should be added and function as a way to keep enemy players from being able to revive. Of course it should take just as long as a revive does so that the player's allies have a chance to interrupt it. It could even reward a few alliance points too.

Now some of you may be thinking "this will interrupt the flow of pvp and too many people will be wasting time confirming kills and not fighting". Perhaps this will be the case for a few players but I think its something we could leave to the noobs who suck at pvp while those of us who are good take out the enemies. It would also make securing locations easier too.
Edited by hexentb16_ESO on November 20, 2020 7:50PM
  • oXI_Viper_IXo
    oXI_Viper_IXo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nah, don't see a need for this.
  • Nairinhe
    Nairinhe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Sounds like something that should stay in FPS games.
  • BohnT2
    BohnT2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    No, that suggestion asks to remove even more PvP from cyro.

It also encourages outnumbering people because with every revive denial you increase your advantage while a outnumbered group has no chance of ever denying a revive.
  • hexentb16_ESO
    hexentb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nairinhe wrote: »
    BohnT2 wrote: »

It also encourages outnumbering people because with every revive denial you increase your advantage while a outnumbered group has no chance of ever denying a revive.

WoW has had it since before it was at its prime and it actually made pvp better.
  • BohnT2
    BohnT2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nairinhe wrote: »
    BohnT2 wrote: »

WoW has had it since before it was at its prime and it actually made pvp better.

WoW pvp is completely different from ESO pvp.
    Implementing the feature in Eso has no benefit for the overall gameplay.
    People will be encouraged to play more tanky, fight even less and stack up in even bigger zergs because any outnumbered fight just becomes way more punishing than it already is
  • Anyron
    Anyron
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Now some of you may be thinking "this will interrupt the flow of pvp and too many people will be wasting time confirming kills and not fighting". Perhaps this will be the case for a few players but I think its something we could leave to the noobs who suck at pvp while those of us who are good take out the enemies. It would also make securing locations easier too.

and what makes YOU good at pvp?

that size of your ego...
    Edited by Anyron on November 23, 2020 2:26PM
  • hexentb16_ESO
    hexentb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Anyron wrote: »

and what makes YOU good at pvp?

that size of your ego...

Calm down buddy. We were all noobs at some point. Every player needs to start somewhere. Personally back when I was a noob in ESO pvp I would have LOVED something like this. I got most of my AP from repairing back then.
    Edited by hexentb16_ESO on November 23, 2020 3:17PM