Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Character's best score "not recorded"

Trenia
Trenia
✭✭✭
https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/trenia/screenshot/22935064

Every trial from that came out after cloudrest, including cloudrest, does not log my best score on one of my characters. It has been this way for years. It's kind of annoying, and Zenimax has been unable to help me so far. There is no way to submit a ticket about this.
Edited by Trenia on November 20, 2020 12:38AM
  • Trenia
    Trenia
    ✭✭✭
    Please help...
  • roflcopter
    roflcopter
    ✭✭✭
    Trenia wrote: »
    Please help...

Is this toon a Templar?
    Xbox One | NA | AD
    GM - OK LOL
    Warden Stuff
    Ex - Trials Core 1 Runner - Left and couldn't be happier
  • Trenia
    Trenia
    ✭✭✭
    roflcopter wrote: »
    Please help...

Is this toon a Templar?

yeah
  • roflcopter
    roflcopter
    ✭✭✭
    roflcopter wrote: »
    Please help...

Is this toon a Templar?

yeah

Didn't even notice you at the 1 spot there, yeah outside of that probably gonna have to beat up ZoS support some more.
    Xbox One | NA | AD
    GM - OK LOL
    Warden Stuff
    Ex - Trials Core 1 Runner - Left and couldn't be happier
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Trenia

Are you having issue with getting a ticket submitted? If so, what is the issue you're having?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Trenia
    Trenia
    ✭✭✭
    It doesn't really fit into any of the ticket criteria. I have submitted in the past as a bug, but it still isn't fixed. I don't really see the point in pushing scores on my main if they are constantly wiped. It has been years since cloudrest has been released. Every trial after that expansion has "Not recorded" as a high score, despite putting up scores.

We had this same discussion over a year ago.
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/488175/broken-leaderboards#latest

UXiJsqm.png

It is kind of crazy that it has been over a year, and I have had no contact from support. This is clearly a bug, and the support team has just ignored me because they don't know how to fix it. Is the official response just, "Sorry. We cannot help you."?

My ticket number was 190802-000501

I have since upgraded from the Xbox One to the Series X. My account is the issue. My Xbox has nothing to do with this issue.
    Edited by Trenia on November 26, 2020 9:21PM
  • Trenia
    Trenia
    ✭✭✭
    Should I just ask again next year?
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Trenia

Your feedback ticket was received successfully and sent to our development team. Please be aware that feedback tickets will not get a response back.
    Staff Post
  • Destyran
    Destyran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @trenia I’m having this same issue. No score no rank for VMA and vateshran just came back I haven’t really played since I did DSA with you maybe and it is really annoying I’m putting up some good scores and not getting them ranked or even recorded
  • Trenia
    Trenia
    ✭✭✭
    I am replying to this topic out of desperation now. I have gotten every achievement in the game on this character, and my high scores are still not being recorded. I do not want to start a new character just for this reason. Please help me @ZOS_BillE
  • Trenia
    Trenia
    ✭✭✭
    Please stop ignoring me @ZOS_BillE 😔
  • Trenia
    Trenia
    ✭✭✭
    Should I just give up? Maybe someone else has been hired by now who can help me.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    As this discussion is nearly a year old we are going to close out the thread.

@Trenia - The achievement issues are not something we can help with directly on the forums. You will need to open another ticket if you currently don't have a ticket started.
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.