The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Ps5 log in issue

Starym_Aravae
Starym_Aravae
Soul Shriven
At first I had issues with the x interact button, now I can’t even log in with my ps5, I can’t get past the first gray screen where you press x to start, anyone else having these issues? I get no error message it just doesn’t go farther
Edited by ZOS_Bill on November 17, 2020 9:45PM
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    At first I had issues with the x interact button, now I can’t even log in with my ps5, I can’t get past the first gray screen where you press x to start, anyone else having these issues? I get no error message it just doesn’t go farther

Here is the Next-Gen FAQ page, @Starym_Aravae:

https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/59143

•  Starym_Aravae
    Starym_Aravae
    Soul Shriven
    Ty
    Edited by Starym_Aravae on November 17, 2020 4:22AM
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Starym_Aravae

Power-cycling your PS5 console may help with the login issue you're running into.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Annie90
    Annie90
    Soul Shriven

I have the same problem on PS5. I press X to enter TESO and nothing happens.
    Reinstall game and reboot console does`t help