The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Update 6.2.6 fixed "a few game crashes"

• Curious_Death
    Curious_Death
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Calm_Fury wrote: »
    sarahthes wrote: »
    There's a dungeon event coming soon.

Dungeon bugs add to its challenge.

They really should own it and deleay the dungeon event until the dungeons and Group Finder are fixed.

It will be a disaster if the event starts with half the dungeons at this state (on another thread we had a list of almost 12 dungeons with issues - it is not just lich bosses, spider monsters as well are causing locks on CoS, Spindle, Selene's)

The sad thing is the spider boss bugs and the Lich boss bugs are entirely different. So they managed to break two different core boss functionalities.

Exactly.

For the lich bosses, I noticed sometime the whole group or 3 people crash (funny enough, I'm was not crashing on my tanks, so we could at least salvage the instancs).

For the spider bosses, the whole group gets locked in place. Again, I noticed on my tank that if the boss heavy attacks you and you don't die, you get "unlocked" until the attack that freezes you happens again.

Two completely unrelated bugs, it seems. Unless they changed something very fundamental that broke everything.

not rly, in Imperial City lich works nice :)
  • Calm_Fury
    Calm_Fury
    ✭✭✭✭✭

They really should own it and deleay the dungeon event until the dungeons and Group Finder are fixed.

It will be a disaster if the event starts with half the dungeons at this state (on another thread we had a list of almost 12 dungeons with issues - it is not just lich bosses, spider monsters as well are causing locks on CoS, Spindle, Selene's)

The sad thing is the spider boss bugs and the Lich boss bugs are entirely different. So they managed to break two different core boss functionalities.

Exactly.

For the lich bosses, I noticed sometime the whole group or 3 people crash (funny enough, I'm was not crashing on my tanks, so we could at least salvage the instancs).

For the spider bosses, the whole group gets locked in place. Again, I noticed on my tank that if the boss heavy attacks you and you don't die, you get "unlocked" until the attack that freezes you happens again.

Two completely unrelated bugs, it seems. Unless they changed something very fundamental that broke everything.

I think it might have something to do with instance content, then.
  • Milchbart
    Milchbart
    ✭✭✭✭
    Fang Lair: unplayable because of hard crash at Caalurion 5 min ago!

• ZOS_ConnorG
    Greetings all,

After review we have had to edit or remove several posts for rule violations, mostly Baiting. Ensure when engaging in a discussion that you keep said discussion civil, constructive, and within the rules. If you see a post that is baiting in nature do not engage it with further hostility and instead report it for the moderators to review.

You are welcome to review the Community Rules here.
    Staff Post
  • Sephyr
    Sephyr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Exactly.

I think it might have something to do with instance content, then.

I'd wager this is the case since I didn't crash with various other lich bosses. Based on patch cadence, some things might be playable which is probably going to be just in time for the Undaunted Event!
  • mocap
    mocap
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    vSCP
    got two crushes. Me and one random player. *Sigh*
  • JhonathanD
    JhonathanD
    ✭✭✭

Why was almost nothing fixed in this patch? Do you do anything at all, besides concluding moronic contracts?
  • neomvll
    neomvll
    Yes, the crashes aren't fixed.
    Still crashing at caluurion almost 100% of times, other bosses, even at dummie Wraith-of-Crows the game is crashing sometimes.
    Before markarth game NEVER crashed for me!!

What I did separately to test:
    1 - follow this post https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/32492/kw/crash
    2 - play with a fresh install
    3 - test my account on other PC. Intel I7 based, 1050ti, 32gb ram, ssd, game with default configs and without addons.(my pc is AMD based, completely diferent)
    5 - run fang lair alone with my tank dk(orc and imperial)

Same result !!!

Now, since 6.2.5 ESO is unplayable.
  • Ellimist_Entreri
    Ellimist_Entreri
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno I have not updated this in a few days however I compiled a mostly complete list of all the user reported crashes/loading screens from after Markarth released:

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/551194/list-of-user-reported-random-loading-screens-crashes
    Edited by Ellimist_Entreri on November 16, 2020 5:52PM
  • neomvll
    neomvll
    Guys, patch not solve the crashes.
    Fang lair caluurion keep crashing a lot, maybe other bosses still crashing too.