The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Admirers of Khajiiti Culture - Unite!

Hydegar
Hydegar
Soul Shriven
I suppose many of you are deeply lacking in the houses from the last chapters on the Khajiit, as well as furniture packs containing unique statues that have no alternative in the game. It's been a year (or almost a year) since they were removed from the Crown Store. Let's show our thirst for these items! Personally, I can't wait any longer and desperately want to see following goods for sale as soon as possible:

1. "Jode's Embrace" and "Potentate's Retreat" houses. These are unique because of their architecture and special zones, as Plane of Jode, and visual effects as luminous water. Also in their favor in front of the old Khajiiti houses is the quality of the textures and, in general, the more recent solutions that I loved so much in the new chapters, such as the best compactness and variety of the landscape.
4ef479f6d011cc017112a25dd63831d5.jpg
747fbbf7a28cfab6d692b9a0638234c8.jpg

2. Furnishing Packs "Moon Bishop's Sanctuary" and "Moons-Blessed Oasis". Don't you find included statues and tapestries glorious? Of course we have beautiful "Tojay-Raht Statue" and antique furniture dedicated to Khajiiti culture, but it's not enough and my house demands more (even if I can't buy it yet because it's not on sale:).
bddd4558de7083f0476cf74b9476bef4.jpg
f338df724deb84e45992917df9c67d28.jpg

3. And my favorite "Baandari Pedlar Crown Crates", which included such amazing furniture as "The Mane, Moons-Blessed" statue. I'd prefer to wait until I can get more gems for statues, but I still want to see these Crates soon.
1fd7b2aea3fa36e552de0460b8f49801.jpg

So my wishlist has come to an end. If your desires match mine, I will be glad to see your support!

• Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would appreciate seeing furnishing packs, costumes, houses, etc. available at least once in a year!

I’d love to get more Khajiit statues and both furnishing packs contain lovely items! I would also love to be able to purchase with Crowns several items from the Baandari Peddler crates, including the statue of The Mane and also the emotes of katas and playing the esraj! I’m glad that the Queen’s Eye Spuymaster costume was made available and I eagerly snatched that up!