The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

Werewolf still at base morph & no skill points refunded

Tommy_The_Gun
Tommy_The_Gun
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Just like the title says.

Before Markarth update I had 20 skill points unsuspended and I had Werewolf Ultimate maxed out with 2 morphs maxed out (I had Pack Leader morph).

Now Werewolf is still at base morph (Werewolf Transformation 1) and I have still 20 skill points unspended (none were refunded). 1 Point should be refunded (that was placed in WW ultimate morph) but it did not happened. Please tell me how can I fix this or maybe there is something I could do on my end ? Or if it is still a bug and something will be done about it.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/553007/pc-mac-patch-notes-v6-2-6#latest

General

Fixed issue where you could lose your progression on certain abilities, including Soul Trap and the Werewolf Ultimate ability.
Please note if you lost any skill points due to this bug, they will be refunded to you with this patch.

Nothing like this happened. I am missing 1 skill point. I tried logging in, logging of, disabling addons, logging to different character... nothing. I still miss 1 skill point.

PC EU

@ZOS_GinaBruno
@ZOS_BillE
  • Glaiceana
    Glaiceana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yep also confirming that no skill points were refunded. Here is the screenshot I took when the bug first was introduced, and then the screenshot I have taken just now to show no change in points.
    FX5KD0D.png
    Truuefo.png
    Priests of Hircine
    Werewolves who bite for FREE! PC/EU
    Our total free bites: 7000+
    Guild Subreddit | Forum Thread | YouTube Playlist
    Total Champion Points: 1000+
    Main Character: Ithaera - Stam DK, Nord, Female, DD, Werewolf.
    Rothelnog - Stam NB, Orc, Male, DD, Werewolf.
    J'Xena - Mag DK, Khajiit, Female, DD, Werewolf.
    Dances-With-Frost-Dragons - DK, Argonian, Male, Tank, Werewolf.
    Raziel The Paradox - Mag TP, Dark Elf, Male, DD, Vampire.
    Swims-Through-Starlight - TP, Argonian, Female, Healer, Werewolf.
    Glaicean Mag Ward, High Elf, Male, Ice DD, Werewolf.
    Hjurne Hircine's Forsaken - Sorc, Redguard, Male, PvP DD, Werewolf.
    My Total Free Werewolf Bites: 400+ (Ask me about bites if you need one!)
    Playing since July 2015!
  • stefj68
    stefj68
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    just finish loading my 7 werewolf character, all broken, no skill points refunded, wow.....
  • stefj68
    stefj68
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i feel they forget to run the patcher :pensive: on the server side
  • redsaaryn
    redsaaryn
    ✭✭
    I really want my skill points back...
  • DimTh
    DimTh
    ✭✭
    Same problem here, i was waiting this update so many days, Soul trap and WW ulti
    still is bugged and i had use 4 skills, i haven't receive my skills back...
  • Curious_Death
    Curious_Death
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I lost one skill point ... when i just loged in after that i morphed and changed location > another skill point wasted -> i reset werewolf - cure and curse again ... lost 3rd skill point... zero skill points refounded
  • Aionna
    Aionna
    ✭✭✭
    Same for me, no skill point was refunded.
  • stefj68
    stefj68
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i wonder what was fixed, everything that i was aware of, are still bugged :pensive:
    maybe they delayed the fix, to fix the fixes
  • ZOS_ConnorG
    Greetings all,

After review we have closed this thread as there is another thread about this topic already. If you wish to continue this discussion you may do so on the other thread located here.
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.