The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

REQUEST-Upgrade house once purchased feature

pavsaint
pavsaint
✭✭✭
Can we have a feature to furnish unfurnished houses once they have been purchased
Edited by pavsaint on November 18, 2020 4:11PM
  • pavsaint
    pavsaint
    ✭✭✭
    Can this request be passed onto developers please
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It would be nice if more furnishing packs were available or rotated through the Crown store! You would still need to place the items yourself so I don’t know whether this would fulfill what you’re wanting. A potential problem I could see is what about furnishings you’ve moved or placed? Should these get returned to your inventory or ignored since furnishings can occupy the same space (but perhaps people not familiar with the retrieve function could think they’d lost furnishings potentially).
  • pavsaint
    pavsaint
    ✭✭✭
    I was thinking more of a feature for auto furnishing as exactly the same as a furnished house layout but as an alternative that is a good compromise if my idea is not considered

I am reluctant to buy crowns in great quantity as bit working right now so only can rely on eso monthly subscription crowns
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    pavsaint wrote: »
    I was thinking more of a feature for auto furnishing as exactly the same as a furnished house layout but as an alternative that is a good compromise if my idea is not considered

I am reluctant to buy crowns in great quantity as bit working right now so only can rely on eso monthly subscription crowns

I can understand that! For homes in the base game, you can usually get most of the same furnishings for gold rather cheaply. When I started out I bought too many such things for Crowns and end up with empty bookcases and other such items mostly in storage as I replace them with better furnishings. I do feel it can still be worth it if you like the included furnishings and they would otherwise be expensive.