Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PS5 Controller Lockpicking

PhxOldGamer68
PhxOldGamer68
✭✭✭✭
Love how quick the game is loading and rendering on PS5. However, the vibration on the controller for lockpicking is hard to determine when it's about the break. I've changed the vibration settings, but it's still hard to tell. My coworker says he too feels the lack of vibration at the point of breaking the lockpick. I know the game isn't fully PS5, but wanted to throw this out there for developers.
PSN NA/EU: DesertDweller99
PC NA: KaktusKing
  • ES_fan33
    ES_fan33
    Soul Shriven
    I actually noticed that the using the PS5 controller makes it much more difficult to play the game. The biggest issue I've noticed is that there are significant delays in game response when using it. I switched to my PS4 controller.
  • Hotdog_23
    Hotdog_23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Haven't noticed this issue but then again I always force locks. Really like the PS5 controller except for the force voice chat thru it's speaker unless using headphones and not my surround speakers.

Thanks for posting this as it's the little things that really add to the game and ZOS does need to be aware of it before they release a update for the PS5.

Be safe and have fun :)
  • fastc6
    fastc6
    ✭✭
    Love how quick the game is loading and rendering on PS5. However, the vibration on the controller for lockpicking is hard to determine when it's about the break. I've changed the vibration settings, but it's still hard to tell. My coworker says he too feels the lack of vibration at the point of breaking the lockpick. I know the game isn't fully PS5, but wanted to throw this out there for developers.

I'm seeing the same thing. With the PS5 controller, the vibration feedback while picking a lock is basically worthless.
  • exodusdb_ESO
    exodusdb_ESO
    ✭✭
    I experience the same thing. The vibration during lockpicking on ps5 is just one constant buzz. No variation in strength to give you clues like the PS4 version. I'd definitely like to see this fixed. It makes unlocking master chests way more difficult.
    Heiwa-Do | Kajiit - Nightblade
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    As this thread is over a year old, we will now be closing the thread. If you need help with an issue please go ahead and open a new discussion.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.