Maintenance for the week of September 9:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 9

ESO LUXURY FURNITURE VENDOR ITEMS – 2020/11/13 *Updated*

BenevolentBowd
BenevolentBowd
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
What does the Luxury Furnisher offer this week?
The Luxury Furnisher Vendor (Zanil Theran) is located north of the bank in the Hollow City, Coldharbour.
  1. Plant, Cerulean Spadeleaf 1,000g
  2. Fern, Cyan 2,500g
  3. Plants, Cerulean Spadeleaf Cluster 2,500g
  4. Fern, Cyan Cluster 4,000g
  5. Skull Totem, Hircine Worship 7,500g

All 56 weeks of luxury items are on my ESO Calendar: http://benevolentbowd.ca/calendar/

Full history of luxury furnisher items: http://benevolentbowd.ca/games/esotu/esotu-chronicle-of-luxury-furnisher-vendor-items/

About the Vendor
https://youtu.be/oCUYJEZwXKI
Edited by BenevolentBowd on November 14, 2020 1:02AM
Megaservers: PC NA (sometimes) / EU (sometimes) Xbox NA (mostly)
Luxury Furniture Gallery [PC/NA]: Moon-Sugar Meadow
Website:BenevolentBowd.ca, "Shared My Notes With the World to Help Others"
ESO Calendarmancer - Retired
#TeamStackableTreasureMaps
  • Enemoriana
    Enemoriana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    HP8lco0.jpg
    3lVN6Ha.jpg
    p3HYdma.jpg
    L5veo7T.jpg
    5CiGEEC.jpg
    YPHvEcL.jpg
    iqKx6Xb.jpg
    rVv0B6m.jpg
    COzn9YG.jpg
    m6wfYOb.jpg
    PC EU, @Enemoriana. Ru.
    Houses: Erstwhile Sanctuary as actual Dark Brotherhood Sanctuary, Hunter's Glade as werewolf tavern (downstairs), Strident Springs Demesne as adventurer's house.
    Wishlist: ascension to the ruby throne music box, atronach trader, aetherial well, attunable stations (have 14/80 sets collected), molten war torte and white gold war torte recipes.
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for your weekly posts and your website calendar! :smiley: These plants are cool, but I’m particularly looking forward to next week’s Wyrdblooms! I am going to buy sooo many! :love:
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The weeks of glowy plants!
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • Radiance
    Radiance
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I always love the plants, I just don't know what to do with all of them... :|
  • daemondamian
    daemondamian
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you for your weekly posts and your website calendar! :smiley: These plants are cool, but I’m particularly looking forward to next week’s Wyrdblooms! I am going to buy sooo many! :love:
    Thank you for your post!

I was aware of the calendar but had only glanced at it before & thought aside from daily pledges, it just listed luxury items retroactively.

After reading your post I took a more thorough look at the calendar & discovered that it shows what is for sale from the LV in advance & Wyrdblooms were something I really wanted too :)
  • agegarton
    agegarton
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    “Luxury” reimagined for 2020. :/
  • Ascarl
    Ascarl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think that many rich people would pay the gold amout in $/€ for real life glowing ferns.
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    agegarton wrote: »
    “Luxury” reimagined for 2020. :/

🙄 Here we go again.
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • Starlight_Whisper
    Starlight_Whisper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Radiance wrote: »

Collect more? Make a forest?
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Radiance wrote: »

Collect more? Make a forest?

An enchanted garden or a bioluminescent cave! :smiley:
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm definitely a fan of the whole bio-luminescent aspect to some of the plants.

I remain dissapointed that "Luminous Russula" (don't care if I'm spelling it wrong) is not actually luminous.

It was in Morrowind, darnit.
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis