The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What to download on PS5

volkeswagon
volkeswagon
✭✭✭✭✭
I was wondering when I hook up my ps5 which games from the ps store do I redownload. I originally bought the imperial edition then every expansion after that.
  • cynicalbutterfly
    cynicalbutterfly
    ✭✭✭✭
    Whatever copy has the base game. Everything you've bought should already be unlocked in your library as long as you use the same PSN as on PS4. Unless they've changed it on PS5 but ESO should automatically download base game and all the dlcs as one big package. Unless of course it has changed on PS5. I doubt it tbh. Once downloaded, everything you've unlocked should show up. If it doesn't, I suggest contacting Sony's support team.