The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Where did the Frostborn Durzog Mangler and Snowsnarl Durzog go?

NotaDaedraWorshipper
NotaDaedraWorshipper
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Couldn't get them as a bundle so was happy they stayed in the Crown store as individual items and they didn't have a limited timer on them, but now they are suddenly gone. Was looking forward to get them this month.
Is this a bug or one of those items that just vanishes from the crown store without warning?
[Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • TiaFrye
    TiaFrye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They were a part of dungeon collectors edition, it's always vanishes with new CE being released. The fact they're stayed for a little longer - most likely that's a bug.
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TiaFrye wrote: »
    They were a part of dungeon collectors edition, it's always vanishes with new CE being released. The fact they're stayed for a little longer - most likely that's a bug.

@TiaFrye The bundle was temporary but they became individual items in the crown store. This is not new for bundle items and it's usually mentioned when they will be removed.
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    TiaFrye wrote: »

@TiaFrye The bundle was temporary but they became individual items in the crown store. This is not new for bundle items and it's usually mentioned when they will be removed.

There's always a bundle + individual items combo in crown store and they dissapear once the new dlc drops. Right now you can get the basket horse and chaurus pet both as a part of CE and individually.
    "I bear the cruel weight of certainty. Total, absolute, relentless certainty. People rarely comprehend the luxury of doubt... the freedom that comes with indecision. I envy you."
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU