The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Mysteries of the Fish People

Eporem
Eporem
✭✭✭
OIn2NI0.jpg
ygotQ5A.jpg
mSwIjgv.jpg
  • Chaos2088
    Chaos2088
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Well we have plently of beast like races on Nirn, would not supprise me that there are some aquatic ones lurking in the depths....

Love how Zos are hinting at opening the lore up for additions everywhere, would be cool to meet these fish people.....or by going by the book make sure not the cross paths with them. lol
    @Chaos2088 PC EU Server | AD-PvP
  • Benzux
    Benzux
    ✭✭✭✭
    Fairly sure the tale in this book speaks of the Falmer, the degenerate descendants of the once glorious Snow Elves.

"At first the clan thought these creatures to be goblins, yet these goblins were hairless, eyeless, and had dead-gray skin like that of a fish."

Definitely a description of a Falmer. Goblin-like? Check. Hairless? Check, though female Falmer do seem to have hair. Eyeless? Check. Dead-grey skin? Also check. Living in caves and attacking surface-dwellers in the dark of night also fits with what the Falmer are known for.
    BenzuxGamer - Xbox One since day 1 - CP 1500+
    Guildmaster of the Sacrificial Warriors, one of the oldest and most member-orientated Guilds on the Xbox One EU Megaserver
    "Casual" player from Finland who enjoys questing and dumb builds even after well over 1000 CP levels and 4000+ hours. A fan of Argonians, Goats and Elk. Also a massive Otaku (MAL Profile).
    "Following the meta makes you a sheep. That's why I'm a goat: I go in the opposite direction and make use of the things the sheep cannot." - Me, 2019
    Characters:
    Ben-Zu - Argonian MagDK DPS - EP (Main)
    Benzuth Telvanni - Dunmer MagSorc DPS - EP
    Haknir Head-Crusher - Nord DK Tank/Stam DPS - EP
    Delves-Deepest-Depths - Argonian StamBlade DPS - EP
    Raises-The-Dead - Argonian Mag Necromancer DPS7Healer - EP (Previously a Sorc healer, RIP)
    Bthuzdir Ynzavretz - Dwemer StamSorc DPS - AD (Dunmer in-game)
    Fafnir the Dragon - Nord Stam DK DPS - EP
    Bloodmage Thalnos - Breton MagBlade DPS - DC
    Finnis Wolfheart - Bosmer Stam Warden DPS - EP
    Gwyneth - Nord Warden Tank - EP
    Kud-Wazei Xeroicas - Argonian Mag Templar DPS/Tank - EP
    Barkskin Ben-Zhu - Argonian Warden Healer - EP (Alternate version of main)
    Xal-Vakka Xeroicas - Argonian DK Healer - EP
    Jaree-Shei the Wamasu - Argonian Sorcerer Tank - EP
    Gwennen Ereloth - Snow Elf Mag Warden DPS - EP (Dunmer in-game)
    Friedrich der Grosse - Imperial Nightblade Tank - EP
    Warfarin - Altmer Nightblade Healer - EP
  • Iccotak
    Iccotak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    a race that lives in Blackreach who are hairless, eyeless, with grey skin. Yeah that's the Falmer
  • Eporem
    Eporem
    ✭✭✭
    zHXuGAb.jpg

:)
  • cynicalbutterfly
    cynicalbutterfly
    ✭✭✭✭
    Eporem wrote: »
    zHXuGAb.jpg

:)

Oh look that nice old man is taking a nap... Odd place to nap but each their own.