The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Dwarven Liminal Diffusion

ichsuisme
ichsuisme
✭✭✭
Is it too late to make the dwarven liminal diffusion furnishing interactive?

This feels like a missed opportunity to give the community a really cool achievement furnishing, and give housing another breath of fresh air.

It would have opened so many doors for fun and new housing builds. They’re not bad as lights but because they’re not interactive, so they’re just not that cool.

When I saw them, I instantly wanted to make my own telvanni tower system with its own levitation/teleport network. But nope, can’t do that.

I like housing because it means I get to be creative but we’re lacking tools. This would’ve been a great tool. I would’ve bought this dlc outright just to have access to be able to buy more of these whenever I needed. We could’ve really had fun with this.

Why were we denied a cool housing tool? I am disappointed and frustrated by this decision.

Please reconsider and give us the teleport function.