The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Spindleclutch 1, Final Boss is Bugged

Zurixadai
Zurixadai
✭✭✭
At seemingly random times during the final boss fight of Spindleclutch 1, your player character gets completely frozen. Can't move, can't use abilities, can't interact with the game at all unless she moves you, so you have to hope she pulls you with the webs.

If I had to guess, I suspect it's something with her AoE and/or dodge rolling. Either way, incredibly obnoxious and frustrating, thought I'd pass it along.
Wishlists:

Gameplay Wishlist:
-Winterhold [In all of its still-standing, pre-sunken, "rivaling Solitude" glory!]
-Frost class/skill line [Wardens count!]
-Unarmed/monk class or skill line
-Polearms/spears skill line [Aedric Spear counts, but...]
-Bound Weapons skill line [Casters should have more than sticks, yeah?]
-More skill lines in general

Housing Wishlist:
-Structure pieces, by the thousands! Walls, doors, stairs; everything from every racial/architectural style
-More functional furniture: doors that open/close, portals to travel throughout one home, etc
-"Lairs" or something similar: another separate, instanced space inside of a home
-NPC's: guards and bards, all day
-The Golden Vendor, but able to be placed in homes [Might help with some excess Cyrodiil traffic, maybe?]
-The Luxury Furnisher, but also able to be placed in homes [... Look, homes are huge and I'm tired of them being empty]
-Boat house [Fair Winds absolutely counts!]
-Boat furnishings in general
-Respec/redidication shrines
-Wayshrines [I can just port to a guildmate, I guess, but...]
-Undaunted pledge billboards/Undaunted NPC's
-Crafting writ billboards
-More mount/pet functionality when placed [Pathing counts!]
-Guild bank/store access
-Ability to repair gear at home [If traveling merchants in the middle of nowhere can do it, why can't I?]
-Other, smaller, fun functionality, like farming or mini-games [Tales of Tribute absolutely counts!]

QoL Wishlist:
-Text search boxes [Praise Tall Papa, thank you.]
-Item conversion/transmogrification [Outfit stations absolutely count!]
-Previewer/dressing room [Outfit stations absolutely count!]
-Instead of Arms Packs (or in addition to them), just sell me the blasted VFX
-Gear loadouts [Armory system counts!]
-Skill loadouts Armory system counts!
-Cloaks [I know you said no, but I'm not taking it off my list.]
  • lpfan678
    lpfan678
    ✭✭✭
    Can confirm. We fought the final boss today and two of us got frozen in place and our characters were stuck in the walking backwards animation. We attempted to /stuck, and we appeared at the entrance of Spindleclutch still stuck in place and in the same animation. So we teleported to a group members house, then TPed back to the dungeon and we were fine.
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Hey folks,

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue. We wanted to let you know that we are aware of this and our team is working on a fix. Thank you for your understanding.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Dysturbed
    Dysturbed
    ✭✭✭
    this still a thing?
  • Shnax
    Shnax
    ✭✭
    The same thing happens at Votary of Velidreth in Cradle of Shadows. It seems to be connected to the fear skills of these bosses.
  • davapoole
    davapoole
    ✭✭✭
    i had it with two players frozen and after about 20 seconds you fall out of world looking at blue box and grey sky then if you move you fall and back at start of dungeon. was 2-3 ended up at start and this happened at least 4 times on second boss in wgt also both on normal. as long as one at boss can stay alive you can finish it but if he dies it resets and same thing happens again. you cannot break free either so just wait till ported to start. /stuck will make no difference. this started with reach patchqzzmrfqmhjuw.png
  • davapoole
    davapoole
    ✭✭✭
    but also same as you all stating in spindleclutch 1 also as wgt and looks same as image above when i was in spindle 1
  • warich
    warich
    ✭✭✭
    I wasnt able to collect loot from the final boss, and even using /stuck didn’t fix anything. It teleported me to a wayshrine but I was still unable to move or do anything at all
  • saf227_ESO
    saf227_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Didn't see this in Natch Potes. I'm guessing still not fixed.
  • Metalfyre
    Metalfyre
    ✭✭✭
    Hey folks,

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue. We wanted to let you know that we are aware of this and our team is working on a fix. Thank you for your understanding.

So this was posted 12 days ago. Any ETA on a fix?
  • DigitalHype
    DigitalHype
    ✭✭✭✭
    Metalfyre wrote: »
    Hey folks,

So this was posted 12 days ago. Any ETA on a fix?

Fixed today in 6.2.7, according to the patch notes.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/553804/pc-mac-patch-notes-v6-2-7

• stefj68
    stefj68
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    well whisperer, still put me in a state i wasnt able to attack or do anything... no addon loaded... guess its not totally fixed, or the fix needed to be fix too

3h45pm eastern time