The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Question re: siege shield

MaDella66
MaDella66
Soul Shriven
When I place a siege shield bubble on the battlefield in Cyrodiil, will ungrouped allies be protected under my shield?
  • Vizirith
    Vizirith
    ✭✭✭✭
    MaDella66 wrote: »
    When I place a siege shield bubble on the battlefield in Cyrodiil, will ungrouped allies be protected under my shield?

It did, I am unsure though if the changes to healing only group members would effect it. I highly doubt it but can not say with 100% surety.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vizirith wrote: »

It did, I am unsure though if the changes to healing only group members would effect it. I highly doubt it but can not say with 100% surety.

The group changes for PvP don't go into effect until 11/16 (next Monday for PC), @Vizirith.

After that, it's probably best to confirm each Support Line skill separately on the Live servers.
  • MaDella66
    MaDella66
    Soul Shriven
    Its heals AND buffs right? I was wondering if Siege Shield was considered a buff since an icon does appear on my buff bar when its up. For ps4, I was under the impression that the changes went into affect yesterday. As I did try to test a few things last night. Healing ungrouped allies definitely does not work. I guess time will tell.
  • Vizirith
    Vizirith
    ✭✭✭✭
    Its heals AND buffs right? I was wondering if Siege Shield was considered a buff since an icon does appear on my buff bar when its up. For ps4, I was under the impression that the changes went into affect yesterday. As I did try to test a few things last night. Healing ungrouped allies definitely does not work. I guess time will tell.

It isn't a heal, just a buff. When in the siege shield you will get the buff. And yes the ps4 changes went live yesterday, PC is next week. If you can get a friend or a random in chat to just group with you and see if they have the buff when you use it, you'll know.
  • MaDella66
    MaDella66
    Soul Shriven
    I meant they nerfed heals and buffs (not just heals) to ungrouped allied players. Good idea about testing it. Ill raise a siege shield at the gate and see if my ungrouped friend has the buff icon.