The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

WHO VOICED PACROOTI????

HalfDragoness
HalfDragoness
✭✭✭
For some reason I really enjoy spotting voice actors in different games, listening to voices in Assassin's Creed, recognising them and then finmding out they were in Elder Scrolls. Blew my mind when I discovered that Lyris Titanborn has the same voice actor as Ashe from overwatch o_O! The voice of Abnar Tharn is also the Devil in an episode of Rick and Morty, my partner and I were listening like... "I know this voice and I think he voices someone annoying" looking him up and being like "OMG HE'S THARN"
Voice of Sai Sahan also appears in Rick and Morty. Voice of Vivec is in Team Fortress 2 and Kingdom Hearts. The voice of M'aiq is the same as Narsis Dren, and Torbjörn from Overwatch. He is also in Street Fighter, Call of Duty and Batman: Arkham Knight as Lex Luthor, and Naruto as Kimimaro Kaguya.

I have looked all over and I cannot find the name of the person who voiced Pacrooti (the khajiit who deals you crown crates)

Does anyone know who this voice actor is?
  • JKorr
    JKorr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_BeckyIchnoski, any information on Pacrooti?
  • HalfDragoness
    HalfDragoness
    ✭✭✭
    I guess no one knows :(
  • Malkiv
    Malkiv
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pacrooti was voiced by the K.H4-J117 deepfake neural network.
    PC-NA | PvP (Gray Host & BGs) | PvE (vTrials & vDGs)
  • amertuim
    amertuim
    ✭✭✭
    Pacrooti pleased to see you!
    An annoyed healer threw away his Resto staff and picked up daggers.

No one can stop his rage.
  • ZOS_BeckyIchnoski
    ZOS_BeckyIchnoski
    ✭✭✭✭
    Greetings! Andrew Kishino is the voice of Pacrooti.
    Becky Ichnoski, Voiceover Lead
    Staff Post
  • HalfDragoness
    HalfDragoness
    ✭✭✭
    Greetings! Andrew Kishino is the voice of Pacrooti.

THANK YOU!
    Even his wiki page doesn't say he specifically voiced Pacrooti. :(
  • cnyanes
    cnyanes
    ✭✭✭
    "You must rescue me. And I, in turn, must rescue you. You must escape this cell, take up arms and protect yourself. Then, find Professor Snape... huh, I mean... Lyris Titanborn".
    The Prophet
    Edited by cnyanes on November 23, 2020 5:48PM
    PC NA @cnyanes
    Cin'onyx - Khajiit Werewolf Nightblade
    Clothe Senay - Breton Vampire Sorcerer
    Dannelen Deldúwath - Dunmer Dragonknight
    Shuzug gro-Bharg - Orsimer Templar
    Nathsandra Rivervale - Bosmer Warden
    Heals-All-Creatutres (Hest-Leel) - Argonian Templar
    Ancarion Larethion - Altmer Vampire Necromancer
    Jair Ababneh - Redguard Nightblade
    Olfina the White - Nord Werewolf Dragonknight
    Teo Moslin - Imperial Warden
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    cnyanes wrote: »
    "You must rescue me. And I, in turn, must rescue you. You must escape this cell, take up arms and protect yourself. Then, find Professor Snape... huh, I mean... Lyris Titanborn".
    The Prophet

"I mean, Commander Shepard... no, wait, definitely Lyris Titanborn..."
    PS5 NA. GM of The PTK's - a free trading guild (CP 500+). Also a werewolf, bites are free when they're available. PSN = DragonRacer13