Maintenance for the week of September 9:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 9

Shade [Markarth ]Skin/Costume When ?

JamieAubrey
JamieAubrey
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
I'd love to be able to make myself look like a Dementor, I'd happy buy 5k crowns for it
Edited by JamieAubrey on November 9, 2020 5:54PM
  • El_Borracho
    El_Borracho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Shade as in like the Nightblade shade? I don't think that would ever happen, for obvious PVP implications.
  • Nord_Raseri
    Nord_Raseri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not sure what dementor is, but now I'm picturing Sparky Phillips from Demented Are Go.
    Veit ég aðég hékk vindga meiði á nætr allar níu, geiri undaðr og gefinn Oðni, sjálfr sjálfum mér, á þeim meiði er manngi veit hvers hann af rótum rennr.
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shade as in like the Nightblade shade? I don't think that would ever happen, for obvious PVP implications.

Fixed the title, was meaning the ones in Markarth
    Not sure what dementor is, but now I'm picturing Sparky Phillips from Demented Are Go.

From HP they are similar

latest?cb=20150928152038
  • Nord_Raseri
    Nord_Raseri
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Fixed the title, was meaning the ones in Markarth

From HP they are similar

latest?cb=20150928152038

All I see is an image replacer(White square with mountain shape). HP? the computer?
    Veit ég aðég hékk vindga meiði á nætr allar níu, geiri undaðr og gefinn Oðni, sjálfr sjálfum mér, á þeim meiði er manngi veit hvers hann af rótum rennr.
  • tomofhyrule
    tomofhyrule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I assume they're talking about those Shades during the Maebroogha fight in Vateshran.

200px-ON-npc-Shade_%28Vateshran_Hollows%29.jpg

Related: she is creepy af, good job to the animators on that one. When she started doing the Exorcist poses on the floow, I was more than a bit skeeved out.
  • Blackbird_V
    Blackbird_V
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I assume they're talking about those Shades during the Maebroogha fight in Vateshran.

200px-ON-npc-Shade_%28Vateshran_Hollows%29.jpg

Related: she is creepy af, good job to the animators on that one. When she started doing the Exorcist poses on the floow, I was more than a bit skeeved out.

The boss should've been called: Demontor, The Breakdancer of Sin.
    Edited by Blackbird_V on November 9, 2020 6:47PM
    Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 25 DLCs. 41 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game.