The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Stuga

HappyElephant
HappyElephant
✭✭✭
You know that Orc who chases you down ...
  • F22nickell
    F22nickell
    ✭✭✭
    "Do you know how long I've been looking for you!" ... Yeah, get up hit by her a lot, especially learning to craft writs on a new toon.
    Fix Wrothgar Relic Hunter for Pete's Sake! ... Until then ... ZOS=POS
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Is the Orc named, "Bobby"?

Just wondering because every time AD attacks Ash or Nik, I hear someone say "Bobby Down!".

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• F22nickell
    F22nickell
    ✭✭✭
    The Orc in question is named Stuga, and she starts the Orsinium DLC questline. She is in all the starting zones.
    Fix Wrothgar Relic Hunter for Pete's Sake! ... Until then ... ZOS=POS
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    At least she generally keeps her distance! Some quest NPCs get right up in your face and running away may only cause them to respawn in front of you (thinking in particular of an Argonian in Coldharbour). While doing the storyline and quests in an area, it can be fitting and immersive but I do wish there was a way to toggle off being accosted by quest givers when that isn’t the case! I’m never going to have every character do every quest and am in an area for skyshards or other things. I know I could accept the quests and then abandon them when space is needed and sometimes I have; it’s not a big deal and I’m probably weird for it bothering me at all, really. :sweat_smile:
  • jircris11
    jircris11
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stuga the best bounty hunter/tracker in all of nirn.
    IGN: Ki'rah
    Khajiit/Vampire
    DC/AD faction/NA server.
    RPer
  • BulletMagnetX
    BulletMagnetX
    ✭✭✭
    At least she can't teleport.

"Stop! Before you enter this village, a word with ya!"
    Molag's balls!