The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Do You Think Khajiit Should Have Mahouts? (Mammoth Riders)

Raltin
Raltin
✭✭✭✭
As many of you might be aware, Khajiiti culture is heavily based on our real-world Indonesian culture, especially in Pellitine (whereas Anequina is still primarily Indonesian, but has a heavier dose of African influence). Now, you might also be aware that Corinthe, Elsweyr's most central city, lodged in the mountains between Anequina and Pellitine, is famed and has an economy primarily centered around lumber. Indonesia is well-known for using elephants in their lumber trade; to push down trees and haul them away. Do you think khajiit would do the same by using the Tamrielic southern Timber Mammoth, which lives in Valenwood and Elsweyr? Another question to consider, similar to how dunmer use Silt Striders for public transit, do you think timber mammoths would be used in such a way as well? Gimme your thoughts.
"Proud purveyor of Cyrodiil Pickles."
  • Iccotak
    Iccotak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    honestly I think Mammoths are everywhere because they didn't bother making other megafauna

It actually bothered me how Mammoths were everywhere and felt lazy to me
  • hafgood
    hafgood
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, yes they should.

Why? Becauae then we can have a mammoth mount 😉
  • Syldras
    Syldras
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If they change the appearance of the mammoths for warmer regions (not so bulky, less fur), I think it would fit quite well.
    @Syldras | PC | EU
    The forceful expression of will gives true honor to the Ancestors.
    Sarayn Andrethi, Telvanni mage (Main)
    Darvasa Andrethi, his "I'm NOT a Necromancer!" sister
    Malacar Sunavarlas, Altmer Ayleid vampire
  • Ratzkifal
    Ratzkifal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is the problem that we don't really have a lot of NPCs riding other NPCs...
    It would be cool, but I haven't seen any Khajiit riding their large Senche-rahts into battle either.
    This Bosmer was tortured to death. There is nothing left to be done.