The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

<Clarity EU> Recruiting for a new community.

smackarn
smackarn
<Clarity EU> We’re looking for more friendly people to bolster our guild ranks. The guild is here for the long term, to build up a strong community. A social and PvE focused guild where fun and dedication are our key words.
New or veteran players are welcome to join us.

We’re a group of friendly, laid back players that just wanna have a laugh while squashing raid bosses,pvping, doing fun social events, or just hanging out!

The guild is still in the startup period, so I am looking for players that want to become part of this journey of creating one of the best communitys in ESO. Rome was not build in a day and we will grow more and more.
I am also interested in people that are interested of becoming an officer to run the community together with me.

Short about me

Former guild leader of a WoW guild called Clarity EU, with world 45th on Heroic Ragnaros in cataclysm expansion as our highpoint.
In ESO i managed a guild when the game first launched, where we got top 10th world ranks on both AA and HRC.
I thereafter quit the game and have now been back for half a year.
Now I am set to build up a strong community within ESO.

Plans for the guild

- Special focus on the social aspect of the game.
- Fun environment to do PvE - absolutely zero elitism, patience and tolerance towards new/unskilled players and such...
- Structured PvE
- Discord - where we socialize, which is our primary guild chat...
- Premium Furnished Guild Housing - where you can find Crafting & Transmutation Stations, Mundus Stones
- Youtube Channel - where we stream major events we do as a guild

The aim is to have weekly normal and veteran trial runs 2-3 days a week.
Pvp event every weekend.
World boss event 1 day a week
Dungeon achivement runs 1 day per week.
Run regular social events that can be anything from achievement runs, to mog runs, to hide and seek!
Future guild meetups outside of Tamriel to meet up with guildies and meet the person behind the character! Lots of fun and nonsense to be had!
Discord server where we can keep in touch, do all of our raid/event sign ups, share guild info and make announcements!

Hit me up on Discord (Warlockdoo#3169) or in game (@pewpewnage) for a chat and/or leave a message here if you want more info and I’ll be happy to answer any questions you have
Edited by smackarn on November 7, 2020 8:45PM