Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Solitude Archway Stone - Solitude Door Arched Wooden

Raideen
Raideen
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Does anyone know if these two pieces work together? If you own these two working together as a door/door frame, could you post a picture please.

I wish we had a return/refund window to test things like this.

ty

vcs0knzblgbj.png
6qaijc76tugo.png
  • Radiance
    Radiance
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They do work together although the arch is much taller than the door so you have to burry most of the arch.

I don't personally care for this door bc it doesn't open wide enough for my liking and if you want to use it inside there aren't any other Frames that fit this door that I know of and that Giant Stone Archway doesn't fit well in a wooden house.

I prefer the double door that opens in the middle even though it's technically a gate and the quality is not as nice, the aforementioned issues I have with this door are just too much for my OCD though it does look nice. Sry no pics just offering my unwarranted 2 cents.
  • Raideen
    Raideen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you. The double door would work well for my scenario. is the double door as tall as the player? or is it like a wild west saloon door where there is a giant gap at the bottom?
  • Radiance
    Radiance
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Raideen wrote: »
    Thank you. The double door would work well for my scenario. is the double door as tall as the player? or is it like a wild west saloon door where there is a giant gap at the bottom?

The actual door portion is full length and taller than the tallest player. Just note that if you plan to use it on a second floor, allow enough room or put it in a spot that will not show the posts at the bottom.
  • Raideen
    Raideen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Radiance wrote: »
    Raideen wrote: »

The actual door portion is full length and taller than the tallest player. Just note that if you plan to use it on a second floor, allow enough room or put it in a spot that will not show the posts at the bottom.

Thank you. Its going on the bottom so no issues.