The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

The Order of the Dragon [PS4][NA][Social/PvE] All Alliances Welcome!

Jax73
Jax73
Soul Shriven
The Order of the Dragon is a social/PvE guild that is looking for new and veteran players who want to be part of a developing and welcoming community as we explore ESO. Our core goal is to build an active, sociable, and supportive team that experiences all aspects of the game together.

There is no experience, DPS, or level requirement to join our team. If you are new to PvE content, our friendly and experienced group of core members is more than happy to teach you the mechanics and strategies to clear both dungeons and trials (our members have access to detailed guides for all of the trials). Despite the expansive range of content, we always approach our activities with a sociable and an educational mindset, but always prioritizing fun above all else!

GUILD EVENTS

We provide a wide array of guild events geared towards players of all experience levels. Activities include:

Public Dungeon, Delve, and World Boss runs

Skyshard hunts and Mage guild books runs

Group PvP events

Daily Pledges and Normal/Veteran Dungeon runs

Open Normal/Veteran Trials

Opportunity to advance within the guild and join our office core.

GUILD SERVICES

Our guild house offers the following amenities for all our members:

All basic crafting stations and outfit station

Transmute station, Banker, and Merchant

Target dummy

Our core members also provide the following services to others in the guild:

Robust Crafting Service (including training gear for levels 1-50)

Advice and tips for any role/build from our experienced core members

Help reaching and experiencing end game content

OUR COMMUNITY

If you're new to a class, build or play style, our experienced core can aid you with the any part of the process - from picking out the correct class, race, gear, and skills, to crafting/acquiring the necessary gear, to finally practicing your rotation (for DPS) or testing your play style in a dungeon/trial scenario (for DPS, tanks and healers).

We also provide a friendly community that you can banter with even outside of ESO. A lot of our members have shared interests and, thus, we have discord channels dedicated to general discussion.

GUILD POLICIES

Order of the Dragon is a friendly, welcoming, and mature environment. We encourage guild members to form their own events while guild events aren't running and support and aid each other. We welcome people from all walks of life and DO NOT tolerate any sort of hatred, bullying, toxicity, or discrimination, with immediate removal for such behavior.

So, whether you just joined the game and want some friends to play with, or you're a vet player who wants a friendly group to do pledges and trials with, come join our community and experience ESO together!

Discord channel: jj7kBnh

Leave a message with your PSN name and we will send you an invite or message me in game @ jax73.
  • Kromwelle75
    Kromwelle75
    Soul Shriven
    Hi I would be interested in joining!
    Kinda new player, only ever tried dps pve but would love to learn more with friendly people
    kromwelle7 on PS4
  • six2fall
    six2fall
    ✭✭✭✭
    Interested in joining. I'm a returning player looking for a laid back guild to run mostly pve group play with. Psn six2fall
  • jevans824
    jevans824
    Interested in joining. Laid back casual player, master crafter, happy to help newbies. Looking for a little aid with some of the dungeons I never did previously.

Send invite to TheQatarian.
  • Supertonicbaker
    Supertonicbaker
    ✭✭✭
    I would love to join this guild as well as I am now very interested in end game, but I do have a caveat. I’m essentially deaf and mute for reasons I don’t mind explaining through psn chat if you’d like to ask. And although I can in-game type, unless it’s a few words, it can take me some time to respond. But I have been playing MMOs since Everquest as a wee lad and have taught myself as much as I can in the way of mechanics myself in ESO to where I am now soloing normal dungeons easily and am thinking about trying solo vet. Although it would be much more fun with a group I’m sure. I’m a very quick learner and am planning on making an end game healer. My psn is sylvthewhite if yer interested.
  • FightinTexasAg15
    FightinTexasAg15
    Soul Shriven
    Hi! I'm new to ESO and I'm looking for a guild to make friends and get the most out of the eso experience. Your guild sounds great!

PSN: Fightintexasag15
  • Ken_Koerperich
    Ken_Koerperich
    ✭✭✭
    Would be interested, BUT, I need to know your time zone as I only play:

0600 - 0930 CST

This is unless R/L intrudes.

You would also, if joining me/accepting me have to contain SEVERE offensive language.

I do stream every game session...

PS5 Enhanced

Ken_Koerperich

Give me a holler.