Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Indeko Rune not scaling from 150 to 160

Alphawolf01A
Alphawolf01A
✭✭✭✭✭
Maybe this has already been mentioned somewhere else, I couldn't fid it.

The Glyph of Prismatic recovery (tri stat recovery) doesn't scale from 150CP to 160CP. 84 recovery per stat at gold level.

The Glyph of Reduce skill cost is 132 at 150CP and 133 at 160CP.

What gives?
Edited by Alphawolf01A on November 5, 2020 6:18PM
  • BenevolentBowd
    BenevolentBowd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Re: Rune

"Added a new Essence Rune, known as Indeko, which can occasionally be obtained as bonus loot from the Antiquity system. This rune can be used to make two new types of jewelry Glyphs, Prismatic Recovery and Reduce Skill Cost. "

Megaservers: PC NA / EU (sometimes) Xbox NA (sometimes)
    Luxury Furniture Gallery [PC/NA]: Moon-Sugar Meadow
    Website:BenevolentBowd.ca, "Sharing My Notes With the World to Help Others"
    Charity:#GivingTheNewMeta
    ESO Calendarmancer: http://benevolentbowd.ca/calendar (10+ timezones to choose from)
    YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/BenevolentBowd
    #TeamStackableTreasureMaps
  • Alphawolf01A
    Alphawolf01A
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry, I should have been a little clearer.

The post is about it not scaling from 150 to 160.

Edited to correct that.
    Edited by Alphawolf01A on November 5, 2020 6:18PM
  • Alphawolf01A
    Alphawolf01A
    ✭✭✭✭✭

"Added a new Essence Rune, known as Indeko, which can occasionally be obtained as bonus loot from the Antiquity system. This rune can be used to make two new types of jewelry Glyphs, Prismatic Recovery and Reduce Skill Cost. "

I know what it is, I don't know why it doesn't scale properly.
  • tmbrinks
    tmbrinks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

That's the same change as most other gold quality runes and the difference between cp150 and cp160. There's only a difference of 1 between them. I don't think it's a bug.
    Tenacious Dreamer - Hurricane Herald - Godslayer - Dawnbringer - Gryphon Heart - Tick Tock Tormenter - Immortal Redeemer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    The Unchained - Bedlam's Disciple - Temporal Tempest - Curator's Champion - Fist of Tava - Invader's Bane - Land, Air, and Sea Supremacy - Zero Regrets - Battlespire's Best - Bastion Breaker - Ardent Bibliophile - Subterranean Smasher - Bane of Thorns - True Genius - In Defiance of Death - No Rest for the Wicked - Nature's Wrath - Undying Endurance - Relentless Raider - Depths Defier - Apex Predator - Pure Lunacy - Mountain God - Leave No Bone Unbroken - CoS/RoM/BF/FH Challenger
    61,215 achievement points
  • Alphawolf01A
    Alphawolf01A
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    tmbrinks wrote: »

That's the same change as most other gold quality runes and the difference between cp150 and cp160. There's only a difference of 1 between them. I don't think it's a bug.

That is partially incorrect.
    A 150 gold magicka rune is 761 max mag.
    A 160 gold magicka rune is 868 max mag.

Some runes only range a couple points but many range from 50-100 points
    Edited by Alphawolf01A on November 5, 2020 8:44PM
  • Dagoth_Rac
    Dagoth_Rac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    My guess is CP150 is like 83.55 and rounds up to 84, while CP160 is 84.45 and scales down to 84. Seeing the inverse glyph only scale from 132 to 133 indicates the scaling factor is likely very, very low. Applying it to 132 gets you another point, but it is not enough to push 84 over the top to 85.
  • Alphawolf01A
    Alphawolf01A
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dagoth_Rac wrote: »
    My guess is CP150 is like 83.55 and rounds up to 84, while CP160 is 84.45 and scales down to 84. Seeing the inverse glyph only scale from 132 to 133 indicates the scaling factor is likely very, very low. Applying it to 132 gets you another point, but it is not enough to push 84 over the top to 85.

Sounds about right. It just doesn't seem worth it to make it 160 for 1 or 2 points.
  • tmbrinks
    tmbrinks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

That is partially incorrect.
    A 150 gold magicka rune is 761 max mag.
    A 160 gold magicka rune is 868 max mag.

Some runes only range a couple points but many range from 50-100 points

IcRrHoH.jpg

EmJCuJO.jpg

I assumed since you were talking about RECOVERY from the Indeko rune, you'd use another RECOVERY as the example...

a0UcZZM.jpg

9O0Xk0U.jpg

or maybe for the one for REDUCED SPELL COST

It fits EXACTLY with the pattern already established by the same types of runes already in the game

At least compare Apples to Apples.

Edited by tmbrinks on November 5, 2020 9:30PM
    Tenacious Dreamer - Hurricane Herald - Godslayer - Dawnbringer - Gryphon Heart - Tick Tock Tormenter - Immortal Redeemer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    The Unchained - Bedlam's Disciple - Temporal Tempest - Curator's Champion - Fist of Tava - Invader's Bane - Land, Air, and Sea Supremacy - Zero Regrets - Battlespire's Best - Bastion Breaker - Ardent Bibliophile - Subterranean Smasher - Bane of Thorns - True Genius - In Defiance of Death - No Rest for the Wicked - Nature's Wrath - Undying Endurance - Relentless Raider - Depths Defier - Apex Predator - Pure Lunacy - Mountain God - Leave No Bone Unbroken - CoS/RoM/BF/FH Challenger
  • tmbrinks
    tmbrinks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Sounds about right. It just doesn't seem worth it to make it 160 for 1 or 2 points.

Potency level 10 runes cost like 50-70g each.

Potency level 9 runes cost like 20-35g each.

It's worth saving like 30 gold?
  • Alphawolf01A
    Alphawolf01A
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Potency level 10 runes cost like 50-70g each.

Potency level 9 runes cost like 20-35g each.

It's worth saving like 30 gold?

I agree with the saving gold. i guess the 160 runes aren't worth it for 1 or 2 points. Still, then the Indeko 160 recovery runes should be 1 or 2 points more than the 150 runes, not the same point value. I looked into it more and I didn't realize that so many of the 160 runes were minimal improvements over the 150. I guess it track with the difference of 150 gear to 160 needing 10 times the mats for a less than 10% increase in stats.

Thank you for the info.